Thread: Wait for it….

Wait for it….

Maybe nobody noticed?
    Oh shit they noticed.
    **sphincter tightens**

Travis?

Too bad we didn't get the rest of the RO's comments. They might be rather instructive. (also, funny in that "oh my god at least it wasn't me what perpetrated such unthinking stupidity" way).

Plus, he earned a Moose/Cock.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

I recall there was always the Same, one or two guys in the Battalion who were ALWAYS coincidentally, on barracks watch whenever the Grunts were doing live fire training. 🤣 🤷*♂️

I watched one of my soldiers do this on a range I was running. Dropped the mag and then desk popped into the dirt. She of all people should have known better though. She was a police officer on the civilian side and was already notorious for having done the exact same thing with her issued glock while field stripping it and putting a .40 S&W Ranger T through her foot.

Quote Originally Posted by VT1032 View Post
    I watched one of my soldiers do this on a range I was running. Dropped the mag and then desk popped into the dirt. She of all people should have known better though. She was a police officer on the civilian side and was already notorious for having done the exact same thing with her issued glock while field stripping it and putting a .40 S&W Ranger T through her foot.
    Yeouch!

And I thought I was a slow learner at times.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

User Tag List