Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: James Woods retweets

James Woods retweets

https://mobile.twitter.com/realjames...etuqf9X1CoA3xA

Love a lot of things about this video and what could have but didn’t happen.

I think this is how I imagine @Clusterfrack ‘s daughters would be like.

That was beautiful. I hope it hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post

I think I remember that one. I think she's an off-duty LEO in South America? That video illustrates why taking ECQC is such a good idea.

My daughters need a lot more training before they are ready for that class, but it will take time. Girl #1 had a domestic violence/home invasion situation happen in the apartment next door, and she was ready with her G43 while she waited for LE to arrive.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post

Video is couple years old. Female is an off duty Brazilian cop.

She did well, happy ending.
    Strive to carry the handgun you would want anywhere, everywhere; forget that good area bullcrap.
    "Wouldn't want to / Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

John Murphy uses that clip in his class. She launched the magic bullet. Perp went down with bright red blood spurting up from the center of his chest.

Good video - i would appreciate folks thoughts on how this fits in the use of force equation. Do we feel like she presented the pistol and fired at an appropriate time? Given the context (dark, nefarious behavior, female vs full grown looks to be unarmed male) probably yes due to disparity of force? Though if the intended victim was an adult male (instead of a female) would we feel the same or have some expectation of physical deterrence before deadly force?

Not looking to second guess her decision, she did a great job of handling the encounter, just looking for perspective.
    A57460
    CTC lasers : Pistols = ABS : automobiles

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket20_Ginsu View Post
    Good video - i would appreciate folks thoughts on how this fits in the use of force equation. Do we feel like she presented the pistol and fired at an appropriate time? Given the context (dark, nefarious behavior, female vs full grown looks to be unarmed male) probably yes due to disparity of force? Though if the intended victim was an adult male (instead of a female) would we feel the same or have some expectation of physical deterrence before deadly force?

Not looking to second guess her decision, she did a great job of handling the encounter, just looking for perspective.
    Female shooters, with male shootees, tend to be given significant leeway when deciding disparity of force by both prosecutors and juries.

In my state, I think one could make a strong argument that a forcible felony, specifically Criminal Confinement, is occurring. Using deadly force to stop a forcible felony is a good shoot, absent very odd circumstances.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket20_Ginsu View Post

Never underestimate the social and political aspects of decisions to prosecute or not prosecute someone.

Name:  Dolloff.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  94.2 KB

DA dismisses charges; says she cannot overcome self defense claim (Note slide in recoil)

User Tag List