Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminal List out on Prime (spoiler alert!)

Terminal List out on Prime (spoiler alert!)

I had originally thought this dropped on July 1st but looks like it’s out now. Really hoping for a rainy weekend.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Checking it out now!

I checked earlier today and again a little bit ago and it was there. I wondered if they'd release it early, they've done that with Bosch and a couple other series.

Name:  C1C9DDF6-70C8-418E-A451-4EC61C3B8B3E.jpg
Views: 909
Size:  34.5 KB

Let’s do this thing

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    I had originally thought this dropped on July 1st but looks like it’s out now. Really hoping for a rainy weekend.
    I think Prime releases new shows at midnight GMT, not midnight in whatever time zone you're in. So the US will get the shows the evening before the day they're advertised as being released on.

Site Supporter
    Watched the first couple of episodes. I would give it an 81/100. Having said that, most TV is simply TV as most movies are movies not films.

It is certainly not Ozark or Bosch or Jack Ryan S1 or Narcos.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    Watched the first couple of episodes. I would give it an 81/100. Having said that, most TV is simply TV as most movies are movies not films.

It is certainly not Ozark or Bosch or Jack Ryan S1 or Narcos.
    I read the book, and a portion of the sequel...before I just decided I couldn't take any more. Not sure if I should dare to go down this trail.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I read the book, and a portion of the sequel...before I just decided I couldn't take any more. Not sure if I should dare to go down this trail.
    What’s the deal with 80 plus chapters in his books?

For some reason, that really distracted me.

Quote Originally Posted by lwt16 View Post
    What’s the deal with 80 plus chapters in his books?

For some reason, that really distracted me.
    Honestly, I don't even remember that, as I don't pay much attention to chapters in my e-reader.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Watched the first three episodes. Good, not great.

I feel like if I didn’t read the book first I would be lost. I think they are rushing parts of the story and not fleshing it out enough.

Chris Pratt is my favorite actor and I know Jack Carr always said that Pratt is who he envisioned as James Reese but I still don’t think he was the best person for this role. That said, his acting is good.

Really like who they chose as “Ben” but I’m NOT digging who they chose as “Kate.” The actress is talented but that’s not how I envisioned Kate at all… Again, if I hadn’t read the books before I may feel different.

User Tag List