Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Terminal List out on Prime (spoiler alert!)

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    ROB -S is spot here with his comment below.

If you are reading this post and haven’t read the rest of the thread, there’s some spoilers in the thread I wish I hadn’t seen. Not that the plot twists are groundbreaking, just be aware there are spoilers here. Maybe a mod or admin could edit the thread title?

It is three posts max- same poster
    I just realized they were all the same person.

choadish...
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Finished it last night. It was way to dark, the story was kinda meh. The constant flashbacks were a needed part of the story but also felt odd. Baofangs radios seem out of place on FBI agents, but what do I know.

Loved the 1301, the land cruiser, the reloads, stuff like that. He wasn't super human, and there was nothing woke. It was okay while I wait for the next episode of Alone.
    Interesting. I quit it 10 minutes into first episode. blah blah blah betrayed.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Just finished the Joe Rogan podcast with Jack Carr- really enjoyed the listen (as I pretty much do every Rogan podcast).

Jack Carr isn't the next Hemingway- but I really appreciate him and his views....definitely a fan.

Terminal List on Prime is not as good as the book- but shows never are.

I really have enjoyed it though- just a solid show and I don't have to think for an hour or two.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I read the book, and a portion of the sequel...before I just decided I couldn't take any more. Not sure if I should dare to go down this trail.

Uh oh just started the second, am I in for a disappointment? I’m a sucker for this genre.
    “Archer not arrow. No such thing as a perfect pistol. Until you commit to being a better archer, you’ll keep hunting for a better arrow.”

-JCN

Quote Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post
    Uh oh just started the second, am I in for a disappointment? I’m a sucker for this genre.
    I wasn’t thrilled with the first episode but it got progressively better. Good series, hoping for another season.

I was referring to the books. Haven't watched the series.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    I enjoyed the book a whole lot more than the series.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I was referring to the books. Haven't watched the series.
    As was I, sorry if that wasn’t clear. Just started book two a few days ago. I enjoyed the first book overall and was hoping to fall into a new series since the Reacher novels seem to have run their course.
    “Archer not arrow. No such thing as a perfect pistol. Until you commit to being a better archer, you’ll keep hunting for a better arrow.”

-JCN

As was I, sorry if that wasn’t clear. Just started book two a few days ago.
    No problem, and sorry for the confusion. I couldn't make it through the second book. But don't take my word for it. I can be pretty picky about my reading material as well as the shows I enjoy.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Just finished episode 2 and have skipped past the spoilers here, but so far I'm enjoying it.

Sure it's not perfectly realistic. The fight scene in an MRI room made me giggle because MRI magnets are always on and the instant the baddies drop their gun it would fly across the room...but hey it's a fun show so far.

Not everything need to be a Scorcese flick.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

User Tag List