Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leftist Woman Stole TXANG M4 Out of a Vehicle.

Site Supporter

Leftist Woman Stole TXANG M4 Out of a Vehicle.

Name:  A4C27C58-5155-4BEC-9A8C-3EFC866038A9.jpg
Views: 826
Size:  33.0 KB

For those who are not aware this lady and her organization, the national butterfly center (located right on the border in Mission Texas) have strong ties to far left extremists in the antifa / pipeline protest /Eco Terrorist movements and were involved in opposing Border wall construction.

That in turn led to them being targeted in a dis information campaign by far right extremists. As a Nigerian con man once told me, the most effective lies always have a core of truth.

What's "OLS"? One life saved?

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

Doesn't seem to me like it was stolen. Are the they charging her with theft?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Doesn't seem to me like it was stolen. Are the they charging her with theft?
    She is amenable to both theft charges and charges of unlawful possession of machine gun, possession of stolen property.

She needs to be charged. Her story is BS, this was no random occurrence.

If that was your property taken out of your vehicle it would be “stolen.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    She is amenable to both theft charges and charges of unlawful possession of machine gun, possession of stolen property.

Actually, she sounds "off" just enough that she probably believes her own narrative of the event.

Short digression, anyone have a HK MP7 they can leave "unattended" for a minute, I promise to "secure and return" in a week or two. ( Some mags and ammo would be helpful, also)
    Thanks in advance, PM your offers to my OF main page. (I'll throw in a couple free vids for you, )
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

How dumb do you have to be to do something like this? She could have found herself thoroughly ventilated and acquiring room temperature had she been caught in the act.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    How dumb do you have to be to do something like this? She could have found herself dogs thoroughly ventilated and acquiring room temperature had she been caught in the act.
    Fixed it for you.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.

It will be interesting to see if anything ever comes of this. As a cynic I'm thinking she will be protected by the powers that be.

Once thing that won't be dropped is the shit storm that has been unleashed on the soldier who had their rifle stolen and the chain of command responsible for the soldier.

Going to be a lot of bad OER's and NCOER's written this cycle...

Site Supporter
    Shit like this is why I am absolutely 'that' unrelenting asshole NCO about unsecured weapons.

Imagine if that crazy bitch had murder in her heart, instead of self-aggrandizing pride.

Site Supporter

Yes, something needs to happen.

Perhaps she stole it then regretted the decision. Who knows? Who cares?

She could’ve called 911 instead of taking the weapon out of the vehicle, driving home with it, and then chastising the government.

ETA:

Hey, we just passed a bill supporting red flag laws through congress. This woman needs to be red flagged - I mean. Clearly.

And yes I am bitter about that.
    God Bless,

Brandon

User Tag List