Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Leftist Woman Stole TXANG M4 Out of a Vehicle.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    Hey, we just passed a bill supporting red flag laws through congress. This woman needs to be red flagged - I mean. Clearly.

And yes I am bitter about that.
    Even better, she's a felon, and it's firearm related. Two strikes as a PP under the old system. Just get it into NICS.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Even better, she's a felon, and it's firearm related. Two strikes as a PP under the old system. Just get it into NICS.
    I was bitter and probably being a bit childish, but this honestly is cause for concern. Like, she did snatch a machine gun out of a government vehicle.

I don’t know. We’ll see how this goes.
    God Bless,

Brandon

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    Shit like this is why I am absolutely 'that' unrelenting asshole NCO about unsecured weapons.
    You mean this one?
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Bitch, close that dust cover.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I'm not worthy of such a comparison, truly.
    But I do aspire to be, someday.

I was bitter and probably being a bit childish, but this honestly is cause for concern. Like, she did snatch a machine gun out of a government vehicle.
    She sure did.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    She is amenable to both theft charges and charges of unlawful possession of machine gun, possession of stolen property.
    Sounds correct.

Yes, something needs to happen.
    Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    As a cynic I'm thinking she will be protected by the powers that be.
    BINGO!!

Sounds like they came and retrieved their EBR and gave her a proper apology...

https://coffeeordie.com/texas-unsecu...clYGTvrVSSTdRk

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    She sure did.

Sounds like they came and retrieved their EBR and gave her a proper apology...

https://coffeeordie.com/texas-unsecu...clYGTvrVSSTdRk
    From that article, I learned those scamps had defeated the nagging seatbelt alarms… That is nearly serious as an unattended M4.

From almost exactly one year ago…

“The Army takes weapons accountability very seriously. While we have stringent physical security measures, we have more work to do to ensure that our property accountability and criminal reporting systems are seamlessly linked together. The Army staff met today to develop a way forward to fix this problem and we will provide more information as this effort evolves.”
    https://www.army.mil/article/247668/...accountability

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Doesn't seem to me like it was stolen. Are the they charging her with theft?
    Multiple state and federal felonies. In my state, theft of a firearm is a second degree felony, only behind capitol and first degree felonies.

And on the same level as theft of livestock.

And, as @HCM pointed out, if it were something of yours from your vehicle it would be stolen. Stolen from a burglarized vehicle.

pat

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    She is amenable to both theft charges and charges of unlawful possession of machine gun, possession of stolen property.
    Also add in unlawful possession of an SBR, since USG M4's do not have pinned and welded birdcages.

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Also add in unlawful possession of an SBR, since USG M4's do not have pinned and welded birdcages.

Doesn't it being a machine gun obviate the whole SBR thing? I started the question as a wiseass but I'm actually wondering now. How does the NFA handle that? There's no such thing as a short barreled machine gun. The fact that it's a machine gun means it's not a rifle which means it can't be a short barreled rifle, right?

I know. I like trying to understand the details even knowing it's a game of calvinball.

User Tag List