Thread: Ben Stoeger/Joel Park Practical Shooting Fundamentals - March 11-12 2023 Longview Tx

Ben Stoeger/Joel Park Practical Shooting Fundamentals - March 11-12 2023 Longview Tx

This is the flagship class, you'll work on fundamental USPSA skills, apply them in a stage environment & shoot a mix of drills and stages.

You'll also work on hitting small targets, moving around through stages, and breaking down stages. Don’t let the “Fundamentals” in the title for this class mislead you. This is geared towards people that already shoot USPSA, understand scoring/safety rules and want to improve. Students should come away with an idea about how to dry practice more efficiently and how to improve the foundational skills for USPSA.

It will be @ East Texas Rifle & Pistol Club (Longview Tx) on March 11-12 2023, the cost is $475.00 & the min. round count is 750 but many shooters will shoot 1K+. PM me for more info. or to sign up for it.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 06-27-2022 at 07:56 PM.

I took the fundamentals class twice. Within my breadth of knowledge of who's out there, I think that Ben has probably the highest shooter's intellect there is. You don't need to be a USPSA shooter or even care about USPSA to benefit, he has had contracts with multiple mil and le units here and abroad. You do need to be somewhat familiar with USPSA process. The first class I shot something north of 1K, the second time it was 1.5.
    The classes that I took didn't have a second instructor so I don't know what Joel's role is. I'll presume he is an AI. I did squad with him few years back at an Area match, he is a GM and a very solid shooter.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I took the fundamentals class twice. Within my breadth of knowledge of who's out there, I think that Ben has probably the highest shooter's intellect there is. You don't need to be a USPSA shooter or even care about USPSA to benefit, he has had contracts with multiple mil and le units here and abroad. You do need to be somewhat familiar with USPSA process. The first class I shot something north of 1K, the second time it was 1.5.
    The classes that I took didn't have a second instructor so I don't know what Joel's role is. I'll presume he is an AI. I did squad with him few years back at an Area match, he is a GM and a very solid shooter.
    Your feedback mirrors what 2 M classed friends shared w/ me when I was considering bringing Ben to our club. Since deciding to host Ben & Joel paid registration has been very strong & if any here want more info. PLZ include your email add. in the PM you send me. Thx for sharing your thoughts Y & loved your GD re. your hits in the vid. you posted yesterday, I CAN relate mi amigo.

I got signed up! Much credit to OP, who is a fast and precise communicator.

Now I have to work on not being "that guy" in class. Looking forward to it!
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

It'll be good to have ya Bergeron & to paraphrase Pat (RIP amigo) learning will occur.

Not specific to Bergeron but we have sev. unclassed USPSA folks signed up for this so don't let that stop you from taking this Stoeger/Park fundamentals class.

Bumping this as the class is filling faster than I expected, a few more slots until folks go in a wait list file I have. Per my first post above text me if you need more info. or want to get a slot before they're all spoken/paid for.

User Tag List