Thread: JMCK for Glock 20 w/Acro (and large guns in general)

JMCK for Glock 20 w/Acro (and large guns in general)

Two new holsters arrived for my grizzly defense gun, a Glock 20.4 with an Aimpoint Acro p2. When I head into Grizzly country, I want to take a single handgun that serves field and CCW roles. I've settled on a modified G20, but with a 31" waist it's a fairly large gun for me to conceal. Adding the Acro required new holsters, and I was a bit worried about concealing a large gun with a large optic--but I needn't have been.

@Tony Mayer has once again exceeded expectations with his holsters. The build quality is superb. Corners are rounded (most of the competition leaves them square), and the fit is perfect. The AIWB 2.5 makes the large G20 disappear under a Smedium t-shirt. The grip is perfectly tucked with the help of a Mastermind ACP pillow-wedge, and that big mailbox of an optic stays inside my belt line.

I give JMCK my very highest recommendation. Thanks Tony!

JMCK AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 with Monoblock

OWB 2, 10 deg cant. Retention of the gun is adjustable from an easy click, to so strong that I am unable to shake the gun out no matter how hard I try. Note how little belt real estate the holster occupies. No more than needed.

Last edited by Clusterfrack; 06-26-2022 at 11:52 PM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Knowing how large the brown bears are in AK, I would remove the front sight.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Two new holsters arrived for my grizzly defense gun, a Glock 20.4 with an Aimpoint Acro p2. When I head into Grizzly country, I want to take a single handgun that serves field and CCW roles. I've settled on a modified G20, but with a 31" waist it's a fairly large gun for me to conceal. Adding the Acro required new holsters, and I was a bit worried about concealing a large gun with a large optic--but I needn't have been.

@Tony Mayer has once again exceeded expectations with his holsters. The build quality is superb. Corners are rounded (most of the competition leaves them square), and the fit is perfect. The AIWB 2.5 makes the large G20 disappear under a Smedium t-shirt. The grip is perfectly tucked with the help of a Mastermind ACP pillow-wedge, and that big mailbox of an optic stays inside my belt line.

I give JMCK my very highest recommendation. Thanks Tony!

JMCK AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 with Monoblock

OWB 2, 10 deg cant. Retention of the gun is adjustable from an easy click, to so strong that I am unable to shake the gun out no matter how hard I try. Note how little belt real estate the holster occupies. No more than needed.

Sweet!! Happy they're working for you!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List