Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Beavis and Butthead movie

One of my best friends did fantastic impressions of them among many others, he made this "I got 5 on it remix remix" (which was based off the rappers Luniz, E40 and Dru Down) for 106.1 KMEL in San Francisco back in 1995. He was on a few radio stations and did stand up comedy as well, he was mainly known as being the Asian E40. He had a very low tech setup and took turns doing one voice over the music and then recording the second on top of it etc...

#RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Just seeing the title told me where that was going. Exactly. Maybe I need to reconsider not watching...

pat

It's just as good as I hoped it would be. I was concerned during the beginning it was going to be too self aware but it caught it's stride pretty quickly.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Watched it yesterday, some really funny moments, enjoyed start to finish.

Outstanding clip from the upcoming series. Watch, laugh. Mike Judge has still got it!

#RESIST

I saw the movie, and even though I never watched the series, it was delightful.

I may not have been entirely sober, however.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

User Tag List