Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Beavis and Butthead movie

Site Supporter
    I found myself saying “Damn it, Beavis!” while working on my deck last week. I am in.

Site Supporter
    Funny movie -- well worth the free Paramount + 7-day trial on prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    I found myself saying “Damn it, Beavis!” while working on my deck last week. I am in.
    I've just been yelling at the neighborhood kids to "stop wack'n off in ma damn tool shed"
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

I watched it tonight. If you enjoyed Beavis & Butthead you will love it... It's classic B&B through and through. I'm probably now a little dumber from the experience but I laughed quite a bit so it evens out.

So, is paramount plus the only way to watch this?? It’s really getting tiresome to have to sign up for all these different streaming services just to watch one or two shows. I know some people that just sign up for a month and cancel, then sign up for a month on another service and cancel, etc.

I used to be able to do Butthead’s voice, especially the line “He he, that was cool”.

1996 I’m 3rd squad leader in a police academy and someone at the far end is getting verbally abused by the instructors. The rest of us are locked up, standing at attention and I do the line quiet enough that the instructors didn’t hear me but the leaders of squads 1 and 2 could.

They lost it. Busted out laughing and caught the wrath of the instructors.

“OH, YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY????!!!”

Those 2 squads get dropped for 50 push-ups and we all get tortured on a nice, long jog later.

Worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by lwt16 View Post
    I used to be able to do Butthead’s voice, especially the line “He he, that was cool”.

1996 I’m 3rd squad leader in a police academy and someone at the far end is getting verbally abused by the instructors. The rest of us are locked up, standing at attention and I do the line quiet enough that the instructors didn’t hear me but the leaders of squads 1 and 2 could.

They lost it. Busted out laughing and caught the wrath of the instructors.

“OH, YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY????!!!”

Those 2 squads get dropped for 50 push-ups and we all get tortured on a nice, long jog later.

Worth it.
    LOL. Nothing like a little character building

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post

Thanks for that!! I spend so many hours laughing my fool head off to them in the 90s.

Interesting. There's more to the video if you actually open it on Twitter vs. through the video here. It's worthwhile

And man, it's great to see Mike Judge back in classic form.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

User Tag List