Thread: How to outfit a GMH9

Site Supporter

How to outfit a GMH9

I purchased a GMH9 last night and I am waiting for it to get out of jail (Washington's stupid background check process). Though I wanted a Glock lower version they didn't have one and the time to get one before the mag purchase ban happens was fast approaching. So I need to outfit it with either the factory glock lower or possibly go another route. I found a lower that uses Scorpion mags, which would be good considering I have a ton of them, but I haven't heard much of the company. The lower is made by Lingle Industries https://lingleindustries.com/apc9-gh...rpion-lower-1/. I would have to get the takedown pins, an AR-15 trigger and a safety selector.

I am also trying to figure out what setup I need to mount a brace. I think I want to SBR this thing, but until then I want to be able to deploy and shoot it as effectively as possible. It seems most of the brace options I have seen (none ever seem to be in stock) are hundreds of dollars. So if there is one that can be easily converted to a stock once I get the proper paper work that would be great.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rathos View Post

I am also trying to figure out what setup I need to mount a brace. I think I want to SBR this thing, but until then I want to be able to deploy and shoot it as effectively as possible. It seems most of the brace options I have seen (none ever seem to be in stock) are hundreds of dollars. So if there is one that can be easily converted to a stock once I get the proper paper work that would be great.
    I have an APC9 and there's not much difference between the A3 Tactical brace and a slim stock. https://a3tactical.com/direct-fit-brace-b-t-ghm/ It ain't cheap, but it's pretty darn good. Buy once, cry once.

There's buffer tube adapters that'll let you run an SBA3/A4 brace, and if you ever SBR it you can just swap out for a stock.

I have a APC9k with the Glock lower and really like it.

You can swap out the rear piece on the telescoping brace option to an actual stock for not too much money, but the up front cost for that assembly is insane. I wasn't really a fan of the telescoping options even if you don't consider the price though.

I'm currently using the cheap (~$100) folding stock option from B&T and am really happy with it.

If you seriously think you are going to SBR it anyways, maybe skip the brace all together and just get the e-file done and go straight to SBR. You'll likely do that anyways so why waste money on a brace you won't really like anyways.

I also have APC9G. It's SBR'd with the B&T collapsible stock. I like the stock because it makes a small package and looks cool. Plus, that's the stock U.S. Army adopted.
    If you are SBRing it, just use sling pull method while waiting for the stamp to avoid wasting money.

I would also recommend right side safety delete, and easier safety springs.

Site Supporter
    This is exactly the thing I was looking for. Been checking out the different brace/stock setups and this on never came up. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    I have an APC9 and there's not much difference between the A3 Tactical brace and a slim stock. https://a3tactical.com/direct-fit-brace-b-t-ghm/ It ain't cheap, but it's pretty darn good. Buy once, cry once.

There's buffer tube adapters that'll let you run an SBA3/A4 brace, and if you ever SBR it you can just swap out for a stock.

There's also this pic rail endplate replacement that will allow you to attach any brace or down the road stock that you'd like to use:

https://coppercustom.com/b-t-ghm-1913-adapter

User Tag List