Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Have a Revolver Addiction, and My Wife is an Enabler!

Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    Indeed she does!

Name:  DBD19FFA-CB2A-400E-BF53-19992E8B0107.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  37.3 KB
    That picture reminds me of actress Phoebe Cates, from her 1982 role in the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Some of us guys are old enough to remember.

Name:  bikini-900x1019.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  33.1 KB
    Last edited by Ed L; 06-19-2022 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    That picture reminds me of actress Phoebe Cates, from her 1982 role in the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Some of us guys are old enough to remember.

Name:  bikini-900x1019.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  33.1 KB
    Hell yeah I do.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    I’m in the same boat, I’m pretty happy with the bottom feeders I own but still have a desire to pick up more wheelguns. I’m currently saving up for a Colt SAA but in the meantime just ordered an Italian knockoff, Uberti, with dual .45 LC and ACP cylinders to scratch the itch. I already have a 6 1/2” S&W 25-2 in .45 ACP and 6 1/2” Blackhawk with .357, .357 Bain & Davis, .357 Sig and 9mm cylinders so it won’t be my first rimless revolver.

What a difference a couple years make, if I picked up a used SAA just two or three years ago it probably would have been a good thousand cheaper.

Edit to add in keeping with the spirit of the thread my wife also indulges me to a point, a good used SAA is past that point and I can’t begrudge her that!

User Tag List