Thread: Sig P320 Help from the 320 Experts

Sig P320 Help from the 320 Experts

First, not a newbie with Sigs or handguns. Been doing this a while. I bought a Sig Spectre Carry. Not a bad pistol, first p320 I have bought.
    So I have a Re-assembly problem. Now first I understand the recoil spring has to be properly orientated, and it is.

I have talked to Sig and showed them these videos. They have issued a call ticket, and I am getting ready to send it back, but can one of you experts look at them and tell me what the issue is, before I send it back.

Thanks
    Last edited by Arbninftry; 06-19-2022 at 03:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    First, not a newbie with Sigs or handguns. Been doing this a while. I bought a Sig Spectre Carry. Not a bad pistol, first p320 I have bought.
    So I have a Re-assembly problem. Now first I understand the recoil spring has to be properly orientated, and it is.

I have talked to Sig and showed them these videos. They have issued a call ticket, and I am getting ready to send it back, but can one of you experts look at them and tell me what the issue is, before I send it back.

Thanks
    Try pushing up on your slide stop, you should hear a click and then try to assemble.

Quote Originally Posted by dcf1981 View Post
    Try pushing up on your slide stop, you should hear a click and then try to assemble.
    I tried that, it did not work. Thanks though.

Site Supporter

Thanks
    Can you push the slide forward into battery or is it "stuck" where it is?

Many new P320s (or dry dirty P320s) have a slight slide hesitation similar to this, especially when had cycling the slide.

Did sig have you try inserting an empty magazine ?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Can you push the slide forward into battery or is it "stuck" where it is?

Many new P320s (or dry dirty P320s) have a slight slide hesitation similar to this, especially when had cycling the slide.

It wont go forward when pushed. It is stuck, like something is blocking it from moving forward. Yep, I spent an hour on the phone with Sig customer service. We went through every possibility, I disassembled it and re-assembled it multiple times. We reset the tab on the FCU, raised the slide stops, went through it back and forth.

Not sure what is wrong with it. I don't want to have to send it back for something stupid. But, I guess I am going to have to send it in.

Site Supporter
    It wont go forward when pushed. It is stuck, like something is blocking it from moving forward. Yep, I spent an hour on the phone with Sig customer service. We went through every possibility, I disassembled it and re-assembled it multiple times. We reset the tab on the FCU, raised the slide stops, went through it back and forth.

Not sure what is wrong with it. I don't want to have to send it back for something stupid. But, I guess I am going to have to send it in.
    Yeah, sounds like it needs to go back to the mothership.

I had to learn that one quick to cure dead trigger after reassembly.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Yeah, sounds like it needs to go back to the mothership.

Sent out on Saturday back to SIG. I will let everyone know what they say.

Sent out on Saturday back to SIG. I will let everyone know what they say.
    Great turn around from SIG. Sent out Saturday, they got it Monday and I got it back on Thursday. Did not cost me anything.

A safety pin on the fire control unit fell out, I have no idea when and did not even know they would fall out. I thought every thing on the FCU was contained and would not just fall out. But it did. Even after I got it back I took it apart to see what they were talking about and that pin literally fell out when I spun the FCU over to look at the other side.

Its fixed.
    Thanks for all your help.

User Tag List