Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 640 Pro Sight Removal

For Post 8, the phone number appears to be: (307) 421-2127 Wyoming Sight Drifter LLC company

I've not phoned that number from its Facebook link.
    https://www.facebook.com/Wyoming-Sig...3477341654472/

From the prior post, it appears the OP succeeded in removing the 640 Pro's sight(s).

FED-EX now has the sights and they are enroute to Wisconsin. FED-EX says they will arrive by the 6th of July.

Just a quick update on the 640 Pro sight lamp renewal: Trijicon emailed Thursday and said I needed a relamp, and that my warranty had expired and it would be $57.00 to relamp the sights with no return costs on the shipping. Yesterday paid the $57.00 and the work is to progress. Expecting to hear something within 10-14 days from Trijicon. Trijicon has been pleasant to work with and they let me know what's going on in a timely manner.

I know a lot of guys on this forum own or owned a 640Pro at one time. Will continue to post progress on this project.

JUST AN UPDATE: Sights with NEW Vials returned by UPS yesterday and remounted this morning. Not as bright as originals but plenty of green light. 37 days for this project from start to finish. My IMGUR account has been closed by them. Looking for new free image posting website. When I can I will post a new pic or two.

User Tag List