Thread: Trausch Mr88 grips

Trausch Mr88 grips

Is there anywhere i can get replacement MR88 grips, specifically the ivory one (if they still exist)

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by APPDMike View Post
    Is there anywhere i can get replacement MR88 grips, specifically the ivory one (if they still exist)
    Only used, if you can find them. Jaques Trausch apparently died ten years ago and the business died with him.

I don't have a clue who makes them for Beretta's imports. Maybe ask them?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Might check and see if Kebco knows where to find some.

https://kebcollc.com/
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Only used, if you can find them. Jaques Trausch apparently died ten years ago and the business died with him.

I don't have a clue who makes them for Beretta's imports. Maybe ask them?
    My uninformed guess is new old stock...the Beretta Manurhin site specifically calls them out as...grip created by the legendary Jacques Trausch."

https://www.beretta.com/en-us/manurhin/

Best, Jon

There is a face book group dedicated to Manurhin MR 73 revolvers Most of the posters are in Europe. Occasionally there are posts of Trausch grips for sale in Europe. Prices are high and unknown ifs sellers would ship to US.

The MR88 grip frame identical to the Ruger Speed Six. If you were to find such a unicorn in the USA, it might be listed as for Ruger instead of Manurhin. I spent a few years looking for a black set - never seen them in white.

FLEAbay has pearl trausch MR-88 grips, I have considered going the "white trausch" route myself but havent pulled the trigger, yet..
    Skinner Precision LLC official Account
    07 Manufacturer specializing in Competition Rifles

Quote Originally Posted by Skinner Precision, LLC View Post
    FLEAbay has pearl trausch MR-88 grips, I have considered going the "white trausch" route myself but havent pulled the trigger, yet..
    Black, too.

For those interested, using “Trausch” as a search term did not produce a result. Use “MR 88 grip” in the search box.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    Black, too.

For those interested, using “Trausch” as a search term did not produce a result. Use “MR 88 grip” in the search box.
    Those are cheap hard plastic knockoffs. I ended up with new-old stock gripper pachmayer grip.

User Tag List