Thread: ROMEO5XDR?

ROMEO5XDR?

I tried to go all hardcore with only HK style irons on the new Copperhead, but my 59 year old eyes aren’t having it. I need to look at a RDS for this little gun.

Rather than continuing to corner the market in Romeo4Ts, and not being overly impressed with the Holosun 503 variant I picked up a few months ago, I noticed SIG is offering a slightly upscale ROMEO5 variant - ROMEO5XDR. It runs off a single AAA, is motion activated, has a 65 MOA circle dot reticle and a lifetime warranty which seems to imply it’s built a little better than the cheaper ROMEO5. It sounds like it might be a good fit for the little Copperhead.

Anyone tried one? @joshs, you were a fan of the green Predator reticle version, weren’t you?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    @joshs, you were a fan of the green Predator reticle version, weren’t you?
    Not me. I haven't used one.

Quote Originally Posted by joshs View Post
    Not me. I haven't used one.
    Well, hell. I’m not sure who it was then.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

I decided to take a chance on one of these, it should be waiting for me in TX next week. I’ll report back.
    Ken

I have some Romeo 4Ts with the red cross at the ender and some of the 4S with the green horseshoe and they are my favorite red dots period.

They work as well as any of the other red dots but they have the ability to do a bullet drop reticle which when paired with a magnifier gives it almost the same utility as a 1-4x LPVO

User Tag List