Thread: LCR AIWB With DCC Mono Block

LCR AIWB With DCC Mono Block

Tony, or anyone else, has anyone tried a George AIWB with the DCC block for an LCR? I have had to scale down to smaller and smaller guns to work around a back and abductor issue. I’ve tried a DSG and Phlster appendix holster with the little LCR and while they conceal the comfort isn’t there. I need something I can clip to a pair of board shorts. I have a small waist but everything is still pressing on my hip flexor and abductor which causes a multitude of back pain. Any help would be appreciated.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Tony made me an IWB 3 with the Monoblock that works great AIWB.

"You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

@MGW...clear out some PM space?

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    @MGW...clear out some PM space?
    Done
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    Tony, or anyone else, has anyone tried a George AIWB with the DCC block for an LCR? I have had to scale down to smaller and smaller guns to work around a back and abductor issue. I’ve tried a DSG and Phlster appendix holster with the little LCR and while they conceal the comfort isn’t there. I need something I can clip to a pair of board shorts. I have a small waist but everything is still pressing on my hip flexor and abductor which causes a multitude of back pain. Any help would be appreciated.
    Yes, the Monoblock will work well with the monoblock and drawstring type shorts.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List