Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uncle Mike's Reflex holster problem

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    While some of the holster suggestions to date are excellent, I sensed at this point of your journey you were seeking seething a bit more modestly priced.

This is 30 ish shipped- Bravo Concealment
    I know there are a ton of rip-offs in this industry, but I'd have a real hard time supporting Bravo Concealment with their blatant copies of Raven Concealment designs. In that price range, I'd be looking at something like a Blade-Tech Signature Series for $45.

Quote Originally Posted by Danko View Post
    Thank you for your suggestions. I will look into them. I certainly hear you on value. I hate spending my hard earned money on junk. I don't mind paying a reasonable price for any type of consumer good provided I'm getting a decent/good quality product. I read a Massad Ayoob book where he said he has a drawer full of junky and worn out holsters. I prefer buying only one item per need, but I guess our needs sometimes shift a little.

Thank again, Danko--
    If you have a secret for making that "one item per need" work, please give it to me. My name is Roger and I'm a holsteraholic!😁

There is also the fact that holsters wear out, and when plastic holsters break it tends to happen all of a sudden. It is a good idea to have a spare on hand.
    IDPA SSP classification: Sharpshooter
    F.A.S.T. classification: Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    I know there are a ton of rip-offs in this industry, but I'd have a real hard time supporting Bravo Concealment with their blatant copies of Raven Concealment designs. In that price range, I'd be looking at something like a Blade-Tech Signature Series for $45.
    Blade-Tech has that holster on sale for 36 bucks right now, their Total Eclipse model for $32.

Safailand and Blade-Tech are two companies that sell some very solid holsters for very few pesos.

Sadly, the folks responded lacked any knowledge of the reflex holster.

If you press the butt of the pistol(grip) in toward your body and simply lift the pistol out. It is not adjustable but doesn't need to be, it is so simple to release.

User Tag List