A student that attended class last weekend offers this AAR:

"On Saturday, I had the pleasure of attending John Murphy’s Vehicle Environmental Skills and Tactics Class at FPF Training. The quality of instruction met and exceeded my expectations. The class consisted of a dynamic and theory-based period of instruction that gave a deeper look into situation/scenario-based events that can occur when dealing with aggressors in and around motor vehicles. The classroom instruction dove into the different scenarios that would be feasible as you leave or approach your vehicle, the behavioral pattern and predatory behavior of those looking to commit a crime or cause bodily harm and thing you can to in raise your situational awareness and mitigate these types of attacks. The live fire instruction was very enlightening. We were able to assess the different areas of our vehicle in relation to maneuverability, escape routes and how shooting through different parts of a vehicle effect the accuracy and trajectory of a round, if in fact, it did go through. This was the most beneficial as it gave all students a point of reference if ever in a situation they need to draw and use their firearm while in their vehicle. Overall, it was a great class and I look forward to attending additional classes with John at FPF Training. Note: *It is highly suggested the prior to attending this class, attendees are versed in proper draw stroke and have a sold basic understanding of firearm handling and safety protocol. *"