Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sig P320 M18 is Excellent for Me

Sig P320 M18 is Excellent for Me

I’ve had this for a couple years now. The gun has run flawlessly. I shoot it well enough in it’s stock form, but addition of an Apex flat trigger kit was a good improvement. I recently added the Romeo 1 Pro. I love it for my old eyes. The Streamlight TLR 7A provides an additional shade of beige to the gun, which is highly fashionable. It fits and functions really well too. The M18 is great at the range and is the perfect HD pistol for me. I love this thing!
    Name:  CCE719A3-2943-4448-8357-7CD54F7F626C.jpg
Views: 8305
Size:  101.9 KB

I have been eyeing a setup just like yours for a while now but haven't had the coin to justify it yet. I actually did buy a couple holsters already in preparation, haha. Thinking I'll get setup here within the next month or so. What do you have experience with that you compare to the M18 and prefer it over?

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    I have been eyeing a setup just like yours for a while now but haven't had the coin to justify it yet. I actually did buy a couple holsters already in preparation, haha. Thinking I'll get setup here within the next month or so. What do you have experience with that you compare to the M18 and prefer it over?
    I had a Glock 22, 17, 43. I struggled with shooting those guns. I’m not an expert level shooter, but I’ve had several 1911s and Ruger G100s and shot them well. The P320 is the striker fired pistol I can shoot most accurately. I think it’s great to own a firearm the US military uses too. I also have a P365 that works just great for me. I now have to get a holster that will accommodate the light and the Romeo sight for the M18.

Name:  m18.jpg
Views: 2203
Size:  41.3 KB

trying to figure out best plate for my 509t, anyone have a recommendation? My slide is a RX version where the sights are not part of the plate and is a recent manufactured slide. I mainly shoot my training 365xl now but this 320 (FCU was bought off gunbroker, came off a m17) shoots really well. I didn't expect much from it after all I read here but honestly I enjoyed this 320 way more than I expected, it just shoots.

I think currently for your "pro cut" slide the only option is CHPWS 509T plate.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Name:  m18.jpg
Views: 2203
Size:  41.3 KB

trying to figure out best plate for my 509t, anyone have a recommendation? My slide is a RX version where the sights are not part of the plate and is a recent manufactured slide.

CHPWS 509t plate for that optic cut

Name:  IMG_9166 Large.jpg
Views: 2343
Size:  97.4 KB

@Bernomad you carry safety on or off?

Quote Originally Posted by 42Willys View Post
    @Bernomad you carry safety on or off?
    I carry with safety on. It feels similar to. 1911 safety. I still have muscle memory for that I guess.

Sound approach

Quote Originally Posted by Bernomad View Post
    I carry with safety on. It feels similar to. 1911 safety. I still have muscle memory for that I guess.
    That sounds usable then, I was having doubts without handling one as it seems manual safety's are often done poorly.

Need to sell something and I'll get one I guess....

User Tag List