Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OTDefense Grip Fix, anyone do it?

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Those look great! Good job!

There’s probably a slippery slope there. We all don’t keep the Dremel dust from grinding the frame… there has to be some functional definition of what constitutes the frame proper versus clippings and trimmings.
    Thank you! And I was totally being facetious but you never know these days, lol, roll my eyes, barf.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    Thank you! And I was totally being facetious but you never know these days, lol, roll my eyes, barf.
    Whew! Thanks for the clarification, I totally bought it hahaha

My order says it’ll be here late this week.

I might experiment with grip chop and build up to see if I can replicate the CZ index on a Glock.

I’m thinking that chopping the hump and building up the top of the backstrap would get me there.

My order says it’ll be here late this week.

I might experiment with grip chop and build up to see if I can replicate the CZ index on a Glock.

I’m thinking that chopping the hump and building up the top of the backstrap would get me there.
    I'm right there with you. A P01 grip on a G19 would be pretty epic

Wow! I had forgotten about this outfit. Lots of new (to me) stuff they have added. This is quite the rabbit-hole I could fall down. Thanks?
    All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
    No one is coming. It is up to us.

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    I'm right there with you. A P01 grip on a G19 would be pretty epic
    For me, it’s the issue that I’m on a 357 Sig kick again and there just aren’t a lot of options for plastic guns except for Glock.

I could be perfectly happy with 9mm plastic CZs, but currently Glock rules for versatility and aftermarket support.

When I get mine, I’ll post up some pictures during the modification.

I ordered the deluxe stipple kit and will probably do a large waffle along with a finger hump removal on some Gen 3 frames that are super slippery as it is.
    I have had an OTD stippling kit for years and I would recommend the wagon wheel (extremely aggressive) or X tip (medium HK USP type aggressive to extremely aggressive depending on use). The large waffle ends up pretty ugly in my opinion, while the wagon wheel and x tip look good in both organized and random patterns.

The OTD stippling kit is the most cost effective firearm specific tool set I have gotten. Instead of paying thousands to have things stippled, I paid <$100, and couldn't be happier.

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    I have had an OTD stippling kit for years and I would recommend the wagon wheel (extremely aggressive) or X tip (medium HK USP type aggressive to extremely aggressive depending on use). The large waffle ends up pretty ugly in my opinion, while the wagon wheel and x tip look good in both organized and random patterns.

The OTD stippling kit is the most cost effective firearm specific tool set I have gotten. Instead of paying thousands to have things stippled, I paid <$100, and couldn't be happier.
    The pistols I showed up above were done with those two tips... X tip for the borders and wagon wheel to fill it all in.

Muahahaha

Name:  E9809C55-119F-4569-B70C-1737C846A206.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  102.7 KB

I’ll mail you mine after I complete my humpectomies…
    What would be the title of a doctor that specializes in such?
    #RESIST

User Tag List