Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: In a Mass Knife Fight to the Death Between Every American President, Who Wins/Why?

Ulysses S. Grant

reasons:
    1) union army leader and a kick ass one at that
    2) destroyed KKK
    3) West Point grad
    5) beard
    6) looks like he could kill chuck norris

I say Grant FTW.

Any other choices are just wrong.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

My thinking now is Obama. A few months after the event, when the forensic people gather enough bone fragments to officially declare everyone else dead, Holder will release classified documents showing the ex-potuses (poti?) had been declared terrorists and targeted by drones.
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Necropost, since this thread was awesome and there's now a somewhat related book, How to Fight Presidents

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/038534...&robot_redir=1

And an article on how researching the book got the author noticed by the Secret Service:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/how-come...d-no-fly-list/

Site Supporter
    I need to read Cracked more often.

Agreed. The Cracked article was hilarious.

LHS, Lincoln was noted for his physical strength when he was younger. I am sure many of the tales were embellished but gaging from his stature alone some of those tales probably hold some water. What strikes me as Lincoln's greatest asset is not even his physical ability but his mental strength and fortitude. Many are completely unaware of his constant battle with mental illness. He suffered from severe depression yet had the mental strength, willpower and insight to move past his illness and to climb to the top. That alone scores some serious points in my book. Mentally I think he was one tough mother kitten.

User Tag List