Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: In a Mass Knife Fight to the Death Between Every American President, Who Wins/Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Slavex View Post
    Eisenhower?
    Trudeau.

as miuch as I hated Trudeau, I think he was weasily enough to probably win this. I mean hell, his son just got a TKO at a charity event against one of our Conservative Senators who looked like he should have ripped his head off. Of course Justin might have got those genes from Jagger..... (thread hijack, sorry)
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

I think that Jackson is getting a little bit oversold. Jackson was 61 years old and in poor health when he was first elected president, suffering from chronic headaches, palsy, and respiratory problems (mainly caused by a pistol ball in his lung.) He was also tall, but quite scrawny, weighing in at around 135 pounds on a 6'1" frame. That makes me wonder about his long-term stamina in a battle royale. I figure that Jackson's nasty temper takes him into the later half, but after that, the more physically fit presidents will run a train on him.

As an aside, the story about Jackson nearly killing a would-be assassin is likely an urban myth.

I have TR, Grant, or one of the Bush clan as last man standing. Don't underestimate the value of having someone trustworthy to watch your back.
    -C

My blog: The Way of the Multigun

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    I'm honestly shocked that Andrew Jackson hasn't been mentioned.

If you know just the slightest bit about President Jackson, you would know why he'd win.

I'd go so far to danger that if he lived in contemporary times, he wouldn't even have graduated high school and he'd be in prison running shank fighting clubs for fun.
    Not having read the logicks in the rest of the thread, Andrew Jackson was my first thought too.

I think that family relations would have an immediate effect:

George W. Bush and George Bush, John Quincy Adams and his father, John Adams, Benjamin Harrison was the grandson of William Henry Harrison, James Madison and Zachary Taylor were second cousins, and Franklin Delano Roosevelt was a fifth cousin of Theodore Roosevelt.

These 8 guys would, I think, immediately pair off as teams, and in what is otherwise a free-for-all, 2 guys would have a huge advantage.

Of course, so many of our Presidents were relatives of FDR, 10 or 11 iirc, it's entirely possible that some/most of THOSE guys would rally around their not-so-able relative, forming a super-team, and with those relatives including Grant, Washington, the Adams, and even Roosevelt, among others, and with many of THOSE guys being some real bada$$es, I think they'd end up killing everyone else off.

What happens then.... I think Teddy ends up last man standing.

The side conversation about compromising on your ideals has been moved:

http://pistol-forum.com/showthread.p...ompromise-good

Please keep this thread on the topic of presidents knifing each other

Assuming you leave spirituality out of the equation, one thing which might be interesting to consider is that those presidents coming after Jackson would know what a bad-ass he was (is?) and take measures to "off" him quickly.

Yet Jackson wouldn't know anything about them... especially the veterans like Harrison, Tyler, Pierce, Lincoln, Grant, Harrison, McKinley, and Roosevelt.

The again, Jackson might be so much of a bad-ass that it wouldn't matter!
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

Thread resurrection, but this seemed to warrant it.

Not sure but if Obama lost

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    wasn't Bush Jr. also a cheerleader?
    He played rugby.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List