Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: TTI Introduces "Sand Viper" 2011 and 9mm Magnum?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Richard or Tom?
    Both or either; depending on the circumstances!

Site Supporter
    My initial response is to say that anyone who would pay $6,999.99 for this pistol is crazy. Then I read the TTI product info page and saw that the pistol has hidden fangs. So now I completely understand why this pistol is worth >$5,400 more than a Glock 31. I love Glocks and shoot them more than everything else put together, but none of them have hidden fangs that I've ever found, and I've detail stripped a bunch of them. (My apologies if the hidden fangs have already been discussed.)

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    At a match this weekend, two 9 major Open shooters were showing me these two part cases, which are ideal for the high pressure 9 major loads.

This new pistol is aimed at two groups of shooters — first group being two and three gun competitors, and the second group is anyone with $7k to drop on a “Staccato killer.”
    There goes the PF forum owners market.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    My initial response is to say that anyone who would pay $6,999.99 for this pistol is crazy. Then I read the TTI product info page and saw that the pistol has hidden fangs. So now I completely understand why this pistol is worth >$5,400 more than a Glock 31. I love Glocks and shoot them more than everything else put together, but none of them have hidden fangs that I've ever found, and I've detail stripped a bunch of them. (My apologies if the hidden fangs have already been discussed.)
    TTI guns are so cheesy.

Well, I guess Taran Butler is the Ron Jeremy of shooting so it kind of makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    TTI guns are so cheesy.

Well, I guess Taran Butler is the Ron Jeremy of shooting so it kind of makes sense.
    I think he gets a bad rap. He does a lot for our cause and has never failed to be pro 2A. Not to mention a prominent female shooting personality called out the “precious” girl for betraying someone the precious girl said she loved and whom has supported her and helped her unstintingly.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I think he gets a bad rap. He does a lot for our cause and has never failed to be pro 2A. Not to mention a prominent female shooting personality called out the “precious” girl for betraying someone the precious girl said she loved and whom has supported her and helped her unstintingly.
    I think he’s super lonely and in an isolating position.

Regardless of the other person’s involvement, it’s not wise or professional (in 2022) to bonk your staff as their boss.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I'm not wild about Taran but I think his embracing the Instagram gun bunnies is a tactical move and is definitely aimed at getting social media clicks.

Clearly he does this quite successfully, so his gamble that a lot of the pro-gun crowd are thirsty as fuck turned out to be a great career move. It was getting him enough popularity to be noticed by showbiz types.

I'd just think that a dude with that type of savvy would know enough to stay away from someone with the baggage and history of someone like "precious" girl.

She seems to attract an awful lot of unwanted sexual advances to hear her tell it.

Whether her side is true or not, she's clearly not the person you want running around your range in her underwear.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Not to defend TTI, but sadly, 7K for that is about what the boutique 2011 builders charge.

https://www.atlasgunworks.com/atlas-gunworks-erebus

Limcat doesn't have something like that but his open guns are 7K-

https://www.limcat.com/razorcat

Phoenix trinity, similar with no optic cut:

https://ptrinity.com/product/the-honcho-3-gun-model/

I didn't go through the hassle of building an SVI but I'd bet that it comes up between 6-8K for something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by bofe954 View Post
    Not to defend TTI, but sadly, 7K for that is about what the boutique 2011 builders charge.

https://www.atlasgunworks.com/atlas-gunworks-erebus

Limcat doesn't have something like that but his open guns are 7K-

https://www.limcat.com/razorcat

Phoenix trinity, similar with no optic cut:

https://ptrinity.com/product/the-honcho-3-gun-model/

I didn't go through the hassle of building an SVI but I'd bet that it comes up between 6-8K for something similar.
    It’s not the price, it’s the markup for what you get.
    If it’s consistent with his other rewarmed products (Combat master Glocks for $3000, MPXs for $5k and AR9s for whatever silly amount), he puts out a decent product for 2x the cost of what you’re getting.

You’re paying for his logo and his bunnies.

If his previous offerings are an indication you’re getting something like a $3200 BUL UR

Name:  BF499A8D-0C19-4A39-A908-C4CD621B13B1.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  89.6 KB

With a $3000 logo attached.

TTI gun owners don’t realize they’re a meme to PF type gun owners.

“But don’t I look cool with this gun?!”

Name:  7FF542C6-2232-44A4-B241-B34B55F64E1E.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  91.1 KB

User Tag List