Page 108 of 145 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1446

Thread: Active Shooter Uvalde TX Elementary School

I haven’t watched the video. Need to sleep tonight. But this made me physically ill.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Every single piece of info that comes out just seems to make the officers look worse and worse. This might be the biggest LE fuck up in a decade or more.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Every single piece of info that comes out just seems to make the officers look worse and worse. This might be the biggest LE fuck up in a decade or more.
    Liking this post isn’t really what I want to do, but I’d say it might be the biggest fuck up of this century.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Don't forget to sanitize your hands.

Name:  20220712_192414.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  41.8 KB

Site Supporter
    I have no words...

I am twisted up in knots over this.
    "Knowledge is good." Emil Faber, date unknown.

I’m with you guys: the optics on all of today’s leaks just flat-out suck. Not looking good.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

If I was a parent of one of the kids lost, or even a teacher in that school it would be hard for me not to have more than harsh words.

Defoors concept of dying well comes to mind. I truly do not understand how they did nothing. I have done far more for grown afghan men then they did for those kids
    Last edited by breakingtime91; 07-13-2022 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    We chose this shit.
    Amen. It's not just a job with benefits and a pension.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    watched the full video.

wow.
    Last edited by fixer; 07-13-2022 at 05:56 AM.

Paul Howe picks it back up with some prescriptions to fix LE in Texas including Uvalde. He's Texas proud and this is evidently not pleasant for him.

Key points - AG Paxton's plan to buy $50 Million worth of shields for TX LE is stupid. Words to the effect, they can't shoot with two hands and now they're supposed to shoot with one carrying a heavy shield. Plus the shield emphasis is a defensive mindset which is 180 out from where you outta be. It takes a lot of time and training to get effective with a shield.

He breaks down where that $50 Million should be spent instead.

But AG Paxton will surely buy the shields (as @TC215 posted, "we", in this case Texans chose this)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfRI3BN..._web_copy_link
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List