Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun SCS

Holosun SCS

Does anyone have a Holosun SCS? If so, did you use the screws that came with it or did you use aftermarket screws?

I used the screws that came with it.

However, the glass in front of my emitter broke within the first 12 rounds, so probably don't listen to me.. not sure how the screws that came with it would cause that though.

For what it's worth, I've used a couple of the Holosun factory 509T plates and have found the screws to be well fit for lack of a better term.

Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut View Post
    I used the screws that came with it.

However, the glass in front of my emitter broke within the first 12 rounds, so probably don't listen to me.. not sure how the screws that came with it would cause that though.
    Holosun is gonna holosun. Always order 2 because it'll go down at some point

Quote Originally Posted by Utm View Post
    Weird, because my Holosuns have been rock solid. Maybe I’ve just been lucky.

Holosun SCS

Quote Originally Posted by Utm View Post
    That hasn't been my experience at all. I do think Holosun and many Chinese products have a U-shaped failure rate curve. Either they die young, or last a long time. So definitely test new units hard. Fortunately Holosun has good CS.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Mine just shipped, fingers crossed it’s a solid one.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Weird, because my Holosuns have been rock solid. Maybe I’ve just been lucky.
    The shake awake feature on my 407K-X2 was not working out of the box.... Took a too-hard shake to wake it.
    Their CS asked me to upload a quick video, approved the RMA quickly and sent me a functional unit within 2-3 days of receiving the defective one.
    No issues with the replacement, 6 months (?) or so later.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    That hasn't been my experience at all. I do think Holosun and many Chinese products have a U-shaped failure rate curve. Either they die young, or last a long time. So definitely test new units hard. Fortunately Holosun has good CS.
    Yep, this would make sense. I’d prefer my dot to die early, too, as opposed to in the middle of its life cycle at a match

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Mine just shipped, fingers crossed it’s a solid one.
    Where did you get yours from?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List