Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Holosun SCS

Hopefully at some point in the future they could make these in a closed emitter and in red dot.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    Hopefully at some point in the future they could make these in a closed emitter and in red dot.
    Isn't the 320 and K model SCS enclosed?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Isn't the 320 and K model SCS enclosed?
    @Biggy yes

Just my looking at it I though the K model was but I didn’t think the 320 model had an enclosed emitter as I didn’t see any mention of it in any info about it online, unless I missed it.

Just my looking at it I though the K model was but I didn’t think the 320 model had an enclosed emitter as I didn’t see any mention of it in any info about it online, unless I missed it.
    I have not heard it described by Holosun as enclosed, but it is.

At 1:55, "it is enclosed"

I have not heard it described by Holosun as enclosed, but it is.

At 1:55, "it is enclosed"

Thanks, that's good to know. I wouldn't necessarily rule a green dot out, but I just like red more. I might have to handle one of these somewhere and if the auto dot intensity works well, there might be one in my future for my optic ready P10c

Thanks, that's good to know. I wouldn't necessarily rule a green dot out, but I just like red more. I might have to handle one of these somewhere and if the auto dot intensity works well, there might be one in my future for my optic ready P10c
    I do not own an SCS (yet), but from what I understand the non-enclosed versions sit low enough that regular height sights work for back up where the 320 enclosed variant is taller and requires suppressor height sights for back up.

I do not own an SCS (yet), but from what I understand the non-enclosed versions sit low enough that regular height sights work for back up where the 320 enclosed variant is taller and requires suppressor height sights for back up.
    I have a scs on a Glock 19. The regular height 10-8 performance fiber sights work great though it. The rear sight is the compact (will fit on an mos Glock) but standard hight.

Jason

User Tag List