Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thoughts on the Glock 19x?

I actually prefer the 19X because the slide surface finish is more coarse and makes it much easier to rack the slide and I like the front lip.

However, if there was ever a “two year grid down” scenario it would be the Model 45 because of magazine compatibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    I actually prefer the 19X because the slide surface finish is more coarse and makes it much easier to rack the slide and I like the front lip.

However, if there was ever a “two year grid down” scenario it would be the Model 45 because of magazine compatibility.
    Agreed, this is why my buddy cut the front lip off his

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    This. If you enjoy hot brass falling down your shirt and occasionally getting stuck in your glasses, the 19X will not disappoint.

Otherwise the 45 is the better choice if you want a 19 with a longer grip.
    Have not had this issue. I replace nothing

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post

I had a problem with surface rust on my 19x. Never a problem on any of the other Gen 5 guns I have.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    Oooh.... That will make a lot of people happy if they ever release it.

Weird that it doesn't have MOS cuts

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Weird that it doesn't have MOS cuts
    I’d be surprised if they don’t release two versions (non-MOS and MOS) like with most models. The only gun I can think of that’s MOS only is the Gen5 G34. There are a few guns recently released guns that are non-MOS only like the G19X but most models that have come out in the past few years seem to have both options available.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    I’d be surprised if they don’t release two versions (non-MOS and MOS) like with most models. The only gun I can think of that’s MOS only is the Gen5 G34. There are a few guns recently released guns that are non-MOS only like the G19X but most models that have come out in the past few years seem to have both options available.
    That makes sense. Imagine we'll see both versions whenever this is released.

User Tag List