Thread: Novak pattern sights?

Novak pattern sights?

I have a Ruger Officer’s that has Novak three dot sights. I’d like to swap them out with an orange tritium front and a plain black serrated rear. Novak offers this, but they switched over to Night Fision as a tritium supplier - I’ve had bad luck with them.

What else is out there for Novak pattern sight manufacturers? I’ve been in the Glock world for so long I don’t know what’s out there anymore.

Thanks!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I have a Ruger Officer’s that has Novak three dot sights. I’d like to swap them out with an orange tritium front and a plain black serrated rear. Novak offers this, but they switched over to Night Fision as a tritium supplier - I’ve had bad luck with them.

What else is out there for Novak pattern sight manufacturers? I’ve been in the Glock world for so long I don’t know what’s out there anymore.

Thanks!

Wilson Combat would get you close to that.

Site Supporter
    Dawson Precision can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by star-dot-star View Post
    Their rear is exactly what I’m looking for. Thanks!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Site Supporter

Thanks!
    Did you look at Novaks ?

https://www.novaksights.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=1422757

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    First place I looked, as I mentioned in my post they are using Night Fision for their tritium which I really don’t like. Plus he doesn’t do a serrated rear for this application that I can see on the website.

I’m thinking doing this in two parts: order this Wilson rear, and then shoot it with the stock front to determine what height I need.

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/REAR-SI...uctinfo/593SQ/
    Ken

I reached out to Wilson about suggested sights, and they advised me they don’t do a correct sized front but gave me advice on a rear. Ordered.
    Ken

I’m in the process of changing out sights. Got a Harrison Designs rear, then throwing a front sight from Kensight on. They have various cuts, widths, and high-vis like HD sights. Not sure of their tritium supplier though.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by star-dot-star View Post
    Their rear is exactly what I’m looking for. Thanks!
    I’m thinking doing this in two parts: order this Wilson rear, and then shoot it with the stock front to determine what height I need.

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/REAR-SI...uctinfo/593SQ/
    I'm not sure if the height is right for the rear you want, but here is an option:

https://www.edbrown.com/product/hdxr-front-sight/
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    I'm not sure if the height is right for the rear you want, but here is an option:

https://www.edbrown.com/product/hdxr-front-sight/
    Good info, thanks. The plan is to mount the Wilson rear and shoot it with the factory front to see what height I need. That’s a definite option.
    Ken

User Tag List