Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Search] Is there a way...

[Search] Is there a way...

...to search for only the posts that you've made to a specific (super-long) thread?
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Yes! In the thread go to the search thread function. Go to advanced search in that box then go to the search by user name box (IIRC). Type in your username and have fun!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Yes! In the thread go to the search thread function. Go to advanced search in that box then go to the search by user name box (IIRC). Type in your username and have fun!
    Very useful.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Glad to help!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

@LittleLebowski

I've seen on other forums an option within the box that appears when you click on a members link in a thread to view only their posts in this thread. I find it super useful to sort the wheat from the chaff in a thread.

Is that something you'd be interested in implementing if the software supports it please?

Quote Originally Posted by hiro View Post
    @LittleLebowski

I've seen on other forums an option within the box that appears when you click on a members link in a thread to view only their posts in this thread. I find it super useful to sort the wheat from the chaff in a thread.

Is that something you'd be interested in implementing if the software supports it please?
    Only if it is supported in the next official forum software release and I think it is.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Only if it is supported in the next official forum software release and I think it is.
    ...And when is that coming?
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    ...And when is that coming?
    There can be only one answer

Soon

Quote Originally Posted by hiro View Post
    There can be only one answer

Soon™️
    FIFY

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    FIFY

My HTML(?) is poor, thank you

User Tag List