Thread: New Grips And Loading Blocks For My 617

New Grips And Loading Blocks For My 617

I just picked up a new pair of Hogue Miculek Grips and another charging block box for my DS-10 speed loaders.

I keep three boxes charged up so that reloading during our Monthly Steel Challege Matches go smoothly.

The charging boxes each hold 140 rounds which is more than enough to shoot the 8 stages with required 39 reloads all together. I go prepared. I have 17 DS-10 Speed Loaders in my shooting bag and 429 rounds ready to go. I keep extra with me just in case I need to reload (God Forbid) and so that the other guys can try out my gun when the match is over.

I've talked more than one guy into buying a 617 and have more fun with it as a second gun.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Good day and howdy!

I have an idea...

I enjoy reading about your experience and tinkering with your 617, its ancillary gear and your exploits with it. I own several K frame .22s and they are among my favorite firearms. They would be amongst the last I'd part with. Anyway, I was thinking it would be cool if you created a training journal to relay your regular updates. In contrast to opening a new topic each time. It'd allow 617 or wheel gun fanboys like me to subscribe to it and see your posts immediately. And would allow the revolver thread to be less cluttered. I'm no PF moderator or anything, so feel free and tell me to pound sand if the idea doesn't jive with your sensibilities. I was just thinking it might make sense to share all you fun and experience in one place.

Just a thought!

T

Quote Originally Posted by taadski View Post
    Good day and howdy!

I have an idea...

I enjoy reading about your experience and tinkering with your 617, its ancillary gear and your exploits with it. I own several K frame .22s and they are among my favorite firearms. They would be amongst the last I'd part with. Anyway, I was thinking it would be cool if you created a training journal to relay your regular updates. In contrast to opening a new topic each time. It'd allow 617 or wheel gun fanboys like me to subscribe to it and see your posts immediately. And would allow the revolver thread to be less cluttered. I'm no PF moderator or anything, so feel free and tell me to pound sand if the idea doesn't jive with your sensibilities. I was just thinking it might make sense to share all you fun and experience in one place.

Just a thought!

T
    Thank you for your kind words and suggestion. I will see what I can do with it. I may have a new thread to start Wednesday so look out for it in a new format.

Steven

I started a new journal. Hope you can find it easily. I will keep posting new information there as it becomes available.

User Tag List