Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: P365x vs. xl

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    @Hstanton1

Vuurwapen
    If they had been out for longer and were better vetted I’d be pretty interested.

Site Supporter
    I have a couple of XL's and a std 365 with a little over
    10,000 rd's total through them, 115gr, 124gr and 147gr,
    Magtech, S&B, Federal, Blazer, Norma, Geco, Speer, ball
    and HP, the last 600-700 have been through an XL with
    PMM comp 200+ of which were 124 / 147gr HST's through
    my 2 carry mags with Magguts springs...
    P365 3000+ rds
    1st P365XL 6000+ rds
    New 365XL 1000+ rds
    Over 10,000 rd's with 0 malfunctions.
    I prefer Wilson's module's and have all 3 in them,
    the XL's have 407 and 507K's
    A longer slide conceals better for me so, I carry an XL
    in a JM 2.5 daily.
    The gun's set up as such fit me pretty well and with the comp
    and 14+1 so far, have been proven reliable, very shootable
    considering size and weight, at least for now, a perfect edc.
    YMMV

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    The 365 family of pistols and accessories has been very important to Sig, and it shows in their continued product introductions. Between the Sig modular design and both OEM and non OEM accessory development, the 365 family is very configurable and very developed.

Glock, perhaps because they are selling every model they can build, hasn’t put the same effort into building out the slimline product line. There are a bunch of good slimline pistols out there, but the 365 family is certainly in the lead.
    I'm still surprised that someone hasn't come out with a slightly larger/differently shaped safety lever. Guess the MS models aren't huge sellers.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipulusArmorum View Post
    I'm still surprised that someone hasn't come out with a slightly larger/differently shaped safety lever. Guess the MS models aren't huge sellers.
    But I suspect that every MS owner would happily spring for a safety lever that sucks less than what is currently on the gun. I know I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiban View Post
    But I suspect that every MS owner would happily spring for a safety lever that sucks less than what is currently on the gun. I know I would.
    Yep. If that were fixed, I would be willing to strongly consider a pair of 365XLs as my "one gun" solution to satisfy my handgun needs.

I’ve talked to two existing manufacturers about a larger P365 safety, and they each said it wasn’t practical for them - it would need to be a complex casting. We need to approach someone that does precision castings.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I keep thinking a 365xl may be worth a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    For those of you that have a 365X/XL and a G43X/48, what features drive you to choose one platform over the other? The SCD issue is pushing me toward the Glock.
    I have a friend with a G48 that I had tried several times before going with the sig platform. The sig platform accepts holosun k series red dots out the box, has better sights, better mag capacity, is softer shooting, and has the chassis frame system so I can stipple a frame and then have a new frame ready to go. The sig platform is also a better deal since

The G43x/G48 is such an inferior platform in my eyes but I'm probably biased. I would take the shield plus over the G43x/g48, and the sig over both. I have no experience with the hellcat.

Would be nice if there was an alternative to the 507k other than the rmsc for the sigs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Would be nice if there was an alternative to the 507k other than the rmsc for the sigs.
    The new EPS carry will be. Honestly not much else is needed. 507K is a great micro optic, EPS will give you the closed emitter option.

User Tag List