Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: P365x vs. xl

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    How does the texture ride against bare skin? Does it tear up undershirts or overshirts?
    Doesn't bother me or my clothing.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    How does the texture ride against bare skin? Does it tear up undershirts or overshirts?
    The nice thing about the Wilson is that the aggressive texture is basically only on the front and rear backstraps. The sides are less grippy than other grips but it works well.

Site Supporter
    Can anyone compare the Wilson P365xl grip to a Boresight solutions grip with Razorback?

Quote Originally Posted by Hstanton1 View Post
    Can anyone compare the Wilson P365xl grip to a Boresight solutions grip with Razorback?
    I like the Wilson better ergonomically.
    When you factor in price, there’s no contest (for me).

I retired my Razorback and am full Wilson for goofing off with P365s.

I still use an OEM grip for carry (because slimmer).

I stuck with the Razorback to increase the front to back distance which is better for my XL hands/trigger finger position. Wilson seemed more round which is not good for me.

I prefer the grip on the spectre comp over the Wilson. the more aggressive texture on the comp really locks in, while keeping the slim profile of the oem grip.

I have xl hands and don’t notice the lack of palm swells at all.

Site Supporter
    Sounds like I’ll need to try both the Razorback and the Wilson grip modules. I’d like to keep it pretty slim since the goal is to be able to drop it below the belt, but the price point of the Wilson and it’s apparent improvements over the stock module are hard to ignore.

Sounds like I’ll need to try both the Razorback and the Wilson grip modules. I’d like to keep it pretty slim since the goal is to be able to drop it below the belt, but the price point of the Wilson and it’s apparent improvements over the stock module are hard to ignore.
    I can loan you a Razorback to try out if you like.

Site Supporter
    I really appreciate that man!

Once I pick up a p365x I’ll get in touch with you and take you up on that.

Yesterday I ordered a SIG P365XL from Proven Outfitters as a summer carry gun.

It’ll be carried in the PHLster Enigma under summer clothing. I’m also ordering a Holosun 507K today. The XL is very appealing to me because it offers me the ability to have a 12+1 pistol under gym clothes and have a 15 round reload on tap if desired.

Stuff is getting more dangerous out there and I don’t want to wear bulky long pants and an extra shirt to hide a duty sized 9mm every time I leave the house, nor do I want to rely on a 5 shot J-Frame in a pants pocket. I think that this is a happy medium for my defensive needs and lifestyle.

More to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List