Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arizona Training Opportunities?

I appreciate the recommendations. Someday I'd love to take a course or two at Gunsite, if I can convince my wife to let me take off to Prescott for five days without her. In the mean time, I'll have to look at something closer to home. I read the AAR for ChrisL's class. It sounds like this may be a great opportunity for me. Given he does not have a website, does someone have his contact information, so I can place my name on his e-mail list? Thanks in advance.

Chris is on the forum. You can probably pm him. His screen name is all one word - ChrisLapre

He doesn't get online a lot, but he should answer back relatively quickly, unless his day job gets in the way.

Hey,

I'll be happy to help however I can. Send me an email at azvsmethod@gmail.com. Like the guys mentioned, it may take a day or two to get back with you, unless you're Cecil than its usually weeks, but I will get back with you.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by rwb03 View Post
    I appreciate the recommendations. Someday I'd love to take a course or two at Gunsite, if I can convince my wife to let me take off to Prescott for five days without her. In the mean time, I'll have to look at something closer to home. I read the AAR for ChrisL's class. It sounds like this may be a great opportunity for me. Given he does not have a website, does someone have his contact information, so I can place my name on his e-mail list? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLapre View Post
    Hey,
    . Like the guys mentioned, it may take a day or two to get back with you, unless you're Cecil than its usually weeks, but I will get back with you.

Chris

That's true To his friends, he's an ass........ LOL

User Tag List