Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leftist YouTuber Calls for Bombing of the NRA Convention

Site Supporter

Leftist YouTuber Calls for Bombing of the NRA Convention

In case anyone thought the last was still about peace love and understanding.

Name:  C6D2EAD9-DC3F-4657-B010-CDA20AA82A74.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  54.9 KB

That guy is a "YouTube star"??

What level of Hell does that place us in??

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    That guy is a "YouTube star"??

What level of Hell does that place us in??
    Klown Hell.

FIFY

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  55.7 KB

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiban View Post
    FIFY
    Great minds.....
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Klein hosts the H3 Podcast with 2.9 million subscribers.

Apparently this guy has called for anti-gun protesters to physically confront people attending the NRA convention and for someone to dump governor Abbot out of his wheelchair.

The factors channel hasn’t been young for that is another example of the double standard practice by social media companies.

It's Not Incitement When We Do It! (tm)

Seriously, I would be very, very surprised if this guy was investigated by the FBI, called out by Democratic national level politicians, censured by Left leaning celebs, or ever the subject of negative news articles by CNN, WaPo, NYT, or other major non-right news outlets.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    It's Not Incitement When We Do It! (tm)

Seriously, I would be very, very surprised if this guy was investigated by the FBI, called out by Democratic national level politicians, censured by Left leaning celebs, or ever the subject of negative news articles by CNN, WaPo, NYT, or other major non-right news outlets.
    I’m pretty confident this will get this guy a visit from the FBI but his language is unlikely to be prosecutable under federal interstate threat statutes.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I’m pretty confident this will get this guy a visit from the FBI but his language is unlikely to be prosecutable under federal interstate threat statutes.
    Which would be great, but I still cynically suspect that even if the FBI pros make a visit, the politicians won't push too hard for too much to be done. Not like if he was a Republican or something.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List