Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pool RFI

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Having lived in a house with a pool and having friends and family who own them, I would maybe think it worth it if I could easily afford it and had young kids who would benefit from it all the way through high school.

As a person with no kids, I was determined that if the otherwise perfect house came with a pool, I'd drain it and build a deck over it to store wheels or something.

A pool is a hole in your yard into which you pour money, or time and money. And if you ever stop, it turns into a biological disaster.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy T View Post

Frankly, the more I think about, the less I want to sink that much money.
    That’s not a bad idea.

Student

summer safety reminders

(ABC 7)
    Father, 12-year-old son rescue 4-year-old boy with autism who jumped into pool

---

Tom jumped a fence to get into the pool area and pulled Xavier out of the water.

Tom conducted CPR for nearly 3 minutes until Xavier started breathing again.

"When he started to cough up water and everything, I knew that was a good sign," Tom said.

First responders said without Tom, it might have been too late.

The risk of children with autism drowning is up to 10 times greater than other children, according to the National Drowning Prevention Alliance.

The NDPA says drowning is the single leading cause of death for all children between ages 1 and 4.

---

User Tag List