Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta New Release, APX A1

Quote Originally Posted by claymore504 View Post
    pretty sure they do. I think it is mentioned in the TFB TV video.
    Thanks, must have missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    Prior to the Target they had the Combat & RDO models. They even had a Centurion Combat.

Already in stock at the local Cabelas/Bass Pro.
    Handled one, was very impressed, felt in hand much better then the OG APX, slide serrations are much better.
    Front tritium night sight, OR, interchangeable back straps, flat faced style trigger( that I wasnt able to dry fire), everything felt smooth working the action.
    For $479 it is very tempting.

Quote Originally Posted by MandoWookie View Post
    Already in stock at the local Cabelas/Bass Pro.
    Handled one, was very impressed, felt in hand much better then the OG APX, slide serrations are much better.
    Front tritium night sight, OR, interchangeable back straps, flat faced style trigger( that I wasnt able to dry fire), everything felt smooth working the action.
    For $479 it is very tempting.
    Yep, Beretta is spot on with the APX Carry A1 so this is no surprise... well done, Italy.

My thought when I got A1 Carry was these changes would soon be added to APX full lineup given popular results, gotta say it feels good being right here.

Have to think $400 at dealers on the interwebz all day after these are out for a while, I'll have a thing or two I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Yep, Beretta is spot on with the APX Carry A1 so this is no surprise... well done, Italy.

My thought when I got A1 Carry was these changes would soon be added to APX full lineup given popular results, gotta say it feels good being right here.

Have to think $400 at dealers on the interwebz all day after these are out for a while, I'll have a thing or two I bet.
    Only obstacles I see is mag prices, and holster support.

Edit to add: nevermind on mags, comparable to Glock prices.

Site Supporter
    Only obstacles I see is mag prices, and holster support.

Edit to add: nevermind on mags, comparable to Glock prices.
    There weren't many options for optic compatible sights for the RDO. Hopefully that's changed.

Quote Originally Posted by JclInAtx View Post
    There weren't many options for optic compatible sights for the RDO. Hopefully that's changed.
    In the TFB video interview with Beretta's COO he said that plates will be available for pretty much everything. Not sure if a multi plate kit will ship like Smith and Wesson or Glock or if the consumer will have to buy it separately. @MandoWookie, does a multi plate kit, or any plates come with the pistol?

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    In the TFB video interview with Beretta's COO he said that plates will be available for pretty much everything. Not sure if a multi plate kit will ship like Smith and Wesson or Glock or if the consumer will have to buy it separately. @MandoWookie, does a multi plate kit, or any plates come with the pistol?
    Didnt buy it, but my understanding was it doesn't come with plates. Maybe a voucher for one? Not sure. They are $50 on the Beretta online shop though. It they are decent, and not plastic like the S&W plates, and the system is solid, doesn't seem like a bad price.
    The question is if the Beretta system is a good one.

Didnt buy it, but my understanding was it doesn't come with plates. Maybe a voucher for one? Not sure. They are $50 on the Beretta online shop though. It they are decent, and not plastic like the S&W plates, and the system is solid, doesn't seem like a bad price.
    The question is if the Beretta system is a good one.
    This is the correct way to do it, as you're only going to mount one optic typically. This way you get the highest quality machined plate, instead of a handful or more of plates that are lower quality and most will not be used. H&K does similarly but you actually have to buy the plate, they don't even include one with the purchase after the sale. Their plates are extremely high quality machinings, which isn't the norm at all.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    I realize I wasnt clear, often my thoughts get lost in translation as I hunt and peck on my tablet....
    I was referring to back up iron sights tall enough to be used with, seen through the optic. It appears from photos that the sights it ships with would be useless with an optic mounted.

User Tag List