Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta New Release, APX A1

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    My conclusion: A striker fired 9mm pistol with ergos that fit my hand and thumb safety is an option. I'm interested.
    Sounds like an M&app 2.0 compact fits that bill as well.

It's time for the thumb safety to come as an installed option on the A1 Compact. Other sizes would be fine, too, but it's the A1 Compact that I will be picking up.

Have they had an optics ready APX before now? If so, is the the same system, and how does it compare to others out now?

$479(or possibly less with a rebate)for an OR pistol sounds really tempting.

The original APX was already excellent. I am excited to try this one out.

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    $479 if you have a Bass Pro nearby...

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/bere...mi-auto-pistol
    Just ten minutes from here...
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by MandoWookie View Post
    Have they had an optics ready APX before now?
    Yes, it was called APX Target

https://www.beretta.com/en-us/beretta-apx-target/

If so, is the the same system, and how does it compare to others out now?
    I don't know.

I haven't seen mentioned in any of the press releases, but do the magazines from the "A0" work in the A1 and vice versa? I picked up an APX Centurion last year - little top heavy but reliable shooter. Kind of interested in an A1 but would not want to buy all new mags again...

I'd probably wait for a 'Compact' version - stuck with 10 rounders here so not a fan of fullsize.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    Yes, it was called APX Target

https://www.beretta.com/en-us/beretta-apx-target/

I don't know.
    There was the APX RDO models in full size, centurion, and I think compact, and also a APX Combat model. They went on sale pre covid then seemed to disappear. I procrastinated and missed out.

Looks like the optic plates are purchased separately for the A1. Here's hoping they release centurion and compact models soon.

I'll be waiting probably a year or so for the prices to come down further and they'll start releasing other colorways and formats. Looks great for the money, they made all the changes I'd hoped to see. Here's to waiting for FDE compact model...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyCNY View Post
    I haven't seen mentioned in any of the press releases, but do the magazines from the "A0" work in the A1 and vice versa? I picked up an APX Centurion last year - little top heavy but reliable shooter. Kind of interested in an A1 but would not want to buy all new mags again...

I'd probably wait for a 'Compact' version - stuck with 10 rounders here so not a fan of fullsize.
    pretty sure they do. I think it is mentioned in the TFB TV video.

User Tag List