Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta New Release, APX A1

Beretta New Release, APX A1

Beretta's re-born APX, the APX A1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSuWJwbQC7Y

Looks good to me for sure. I had a compact model APX a couple years back and it was great. I sold it off when I downsized and focused more on one platform.

Maybe they can offer the APX carry in a 10-12 round configuration while they are busy updating things!!

Let's hope that Beretta is on point with offering optic mounting plates with this pistol.

Color me impressed. Looks like they took what was questionable about the APX and fixed it, and kept what was good. That's a refreshing change for a manufacturer.

TXPO
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

Yeah I am impressed that they listened and seem to have made changes based on vaild feedback. I hope they really push this model and support it like Sig supports the P320.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Let's hope that Beretta is on point with offering optic mounting plates with this pistol.
    In the video interview with the COO, he says yes, it will ship with multiple plates.

Phoned Beretta US and checked, the Beretta Safety Assembly on Frame for APX Full Size kit will fit the APX A1.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

It looks like they redesigned everything aesthetically, ergonomically and functionality which is a good thing. Nicely done Beretta.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    In the video interview with the COO, he says yes, it will ship with multiple plates.
    Could not find info on the Beretta website, but here is what a vendor is saying:

RED-DOT OPTIC READY SLIDE
    The red-dot ready slide is designed to receive a variety of optics plates, one of which will be provided by Beretta free of charge through the warranty registration process online, including Burris, C-more, Shield, and Holosun Series.

User Tag List