Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: plates for CZ P10C

Glock is now offering direct milled slides in either RMR or ACRO cuts, but they are agency sales only and for limited models. It seems likely they would eventually go to that across the board.

The M&P is becoming available in a direct ACRO cut.

For an agency, I can see not wanting to go with aftermarket milling.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post

I strongly considered just buying two new non-optic "ready" CZs and having them milled and selling the OR models.
    I bought the OR because I wasn’t sure I would like the P10c and didn’t want to cut a slide without knowing if I was gonna stick with it.

I see a few reasons to go with optic ready models:
    1. Policy requires it
    2. You’re committed to optics and are trying a new platform out before going the dedicated cut route
    3. You know you’ll be switching to different optics on a regular basis.

Otherwise, go dedicated cut or dedicated aftermarket slide, like brownells.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I found this guide. I will follow it barring any other info.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

If you don’t E6000 the plate as well, it’ll come loose.

There’s no downside to reversibly mating the plate like that.

Which screws are you using to attach the optic to the plate?
    I can't remember, it's either screws that shipped with the plate or the screws that shipped with the Holosun.

I'm thinking about getting one of these plates to mount a 407K to the pistol:
    https://czcustom.com/czc-p10-optic-ready-pt9.html

I ordered and paid for two plates. Only one was in the package. Now the customer service game begins.

CZ Parts replied very quickly and offered to send the second plate or provide a refund. The second plate should ship tomorrow.

Angry

All of a sudden, I'm having a problem keeping the C&H Precision plates tight on my CZ P10Cs.

Does anyone here have any experience or knowledge of these folks:

https://www.anrkydexholsters.com/pro...r-optic-plate/
    I have experienced the same thing. When I took it apart it had damaged the threads on the screws holding the plate as well as the screws holding the optic.

Not happy even though I don’t use it very often.

Glock is now offering direct milled slides in either RMR or ACRO cuts, but they are agency sales only and for limited models. It seems likely they would eventually go to that across the board.

The M&P is becoming available in a direct ACRO cut.

For an agency, I can see not wanting to go with aftermarket milling.
    Thank you for the heads up!

User Tag List