Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ‘A Skull and Bones-type vibe’: Spy agencies grapple with how much to share on UFO’s

Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post
    What the heck is a TR-3B?
    You know...the thing. C'mon man!

Quote Originally Posted by Boom
    "What the heck is a TR-3B?"

Google it. Even toy companies make plastic models of the TR-3B, how big a secret can it be?
    The real secret is that the TR-3B is our platform to test out captured alien antigravity propulsion units......

https://fantastic-plastic.com/tr-3b-...ightforce.html

Quote Originally Posted by oakdalecurtis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom
    "What the heck is a TR-3B?"

Google it. Even toy companies make plastic models of the TR-3B, how big a secret can it be?
    The real secret is that the TR-3B is our platform to test out captured alien antigravity propulsion units......

https://fantastic-plastic.com/tr-3b-...ightforce.html
    I did google it, got nothing but a bunch of websites of questionable origin and some links to a band…

First the chemtrail thread, then the Bigfoot thread, and now this thread. Must be something to do with the 5G interference from the COVID vaccines.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I did google it, got nothing but a bunch of websites of questionable origin and some links to a band…
    Hi Boom,
    Here's a couple of websites with good video of the TR-3B. BTW, the reason that the craft are some times flying in tandem, one above the other, is that we are studying the effects of putting 2 craft together inside the anti gravity inertial field created by each one of them.
    How long did we keep the F-117 secret?
    These TR-B3's are real, we fly the worldwide and they are ours.....
    I can only tell you the truth, you are free to believe what ever you want.

https://www.military.com/video/aircr.../2860314511001

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...lying-sky.html

Site Supporter
    I am going to tell you all something that you can choose to believe, or not, matters not to me. I can not disclose how I know this…
    Google “TR-3B”. These hovering black triangles are our (USA) platform that are our initial efforts to reverse engineer the anti gravity technology that we have taken from numerous alien craft that we have in our possession. We are developing meta materials and exotic elements to power the TR-B3s. And that is the truth, they are ours….
    You are probably a good and upright guy. But if you state something as a fact without the willingness or ability to provide sources then why say it at all? You can't really have any expectation of your statement being accepted as if it were a well documented, publicly vetted thing or event. And if you have some kind of inner-circle access to actual evidence that what you are saying is true, then you probably shouldn't be talking about it at all.

At least probably not on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    First the chemtrail thread, then the Bigfoot thread, and now this thread. Must be something to do with the 5G interference from the COVID vaccines.
    How did I miss the chemtrail thread?

Hi Boom,
    Here's a couple of websites with good video of the TR-3B. BTW, the reason that the craft are some times flying in tandem, one above the other, is that we are studying the effects of putting 2 craft together inside the anti gravity inertial field created by each one of them.
    These TR-B3's are real, we fly the worldwide and they are ours.....
    I can only tell you the truth, you are free to believe what ever you want.
    If all this super secret shit is true, and you're talking about it openly on the interwebz, why aren't you in one of the FEMA rail cars headed for the camps?
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

The F-117 was the worst kept secret going when I joined. It was unveiled to the public 3 or 4 years later and during that time almost everyone knew about it. Even in the B-52 community where I spent my career.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    What the heck is a TR-3B?

Well duh! It’s an updated version of the TR-2A, which was the successor of the TR-1.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Well duh! It’s an updated version of the TR-2A, which was the successor of the TR-1.
    Wait until they get to this one...

There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

User Tag List