Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ‘A Skull and Bones-type vibe’: Spy agencies grapple with how much to share on UFO’s

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    RE the Tic Tac incidents. I've seen/heard it quoted that the object descended either 80k or 50k feet in a second. Either way, we not only don't have propulsion that can accelerate and decelerate something of that size that quickly, we don't have materials we can make structures out of that could withstand the forces of being accelerated at those rates. Furthermore, an object of that size moving through the atmosphere at the necessary speeds would be very dramatic. Let's just say it would get warm. Really warm. And loud. Presumably, the aliens make their shit out of the same periodic table we do, so to me, this implies that if the reports of the movement are close to reality, this is not a physical, mechanical object.

I'd find it much easier to believe that the observations are a result of some sort of constructed/transmitted decoy signal. I don't know what that technology would look like, but I find its existence far more plausible.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    RE the Tic Tac incidents. I've seen/heard it quoted that the object descended either 80k or 50k feet in a second. Either way, we not only don't have propulsion that can accelerate and decelerate something of that size that quickly, we don't have materials we can make structures out of that could withstand the forces of being accelerated at those rates. Furthermore, an object of that size moving through the atmosphere at the necessary speeds would be very dramatic. Let's just say it would get warm. Really warm. And loud. Presumably, the aliens make their shit out of the same periodic table we do, so to me, this implies that if the reports of the movement are close to reality, this is not a physical, mechanical object.

I'd find it much easier to believe that the observations are a result of some sort of constructed/transmitted decoy signal. I don't know what that technology would look like, but I find its existence far more plausible.
    Prezactly.

Whichever "Above Top Secret" program ran a field proof of concept test and spoofed the Navy ships. My speculation is that the pilots were complicit in selling the disinformation as "Eye witnesses"...which would be in line with their duties as Military Officers. My reasoning is that visual spoofing would be harder than electronic warfare spoofing.
    Even in retirement, does an Officer's duty to serve end? Hence going on "60 minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post

OJ, you're lacking understanding of how these craft create an independent inertial environment around them. Imagine if I told someone from 100 years ago that you could travel at 100 miles per hour and hear little sound, no wind and have music quietly playing around you. That would seem crazy to them as their experience in a horse drawn buggy at 10 mph was windy, rough and loud. But in our modern car's, the cabin and windshield "insulates" you from your environment. In the same way, the inertial field around these craft "insulates" them from our inertial world and environment. Thus, any passengers in these craft do not feel the sudden accelerations and decelerations as you would expect. Furthermore, the craft does not hit the air molecules to heat up. IF you look closely at the tic tac video, you can see the light white inertial field generated by the craft agains the blue background of the sky.
    Lest you thing this is not possible,, here's a US Patent filed on this very subject..
    https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en

Quote Originally Posted by oakdalecurtis View Post
    OJ, you're lacking understanding of how these craft create an independent inertial environment around them. Imagine if I told someone from 100 years ago that you could travel at 100 miles per hour and hear little sound, no wind and have music quietly playing around you. That would seem crazy to them as their experience in a horse drawn buggy at 10 mph was windy, rough and loud. But in our modern car's, the cabin and windshield "insulates" you from your environment. In the same way, the inertial field around these craft "insulates" them from our inertial world and environment. Thus, any passengers in these craft do not feel the sudden accelerations and decelerations as you would expect. Furthermore, the craft does not hit the air molecules to heat up. IF you look closely at the tic tac video, you can see the light white inertial field generated by the craft agains the blue background of the sky.
    Lest you thing this is not possible,, here's a US Patent filed on this very subject..
    "If we can engineer the structure of the local quantum vacuum state, we can engineer the fabric of our reality at the most fundamental level (thus affecting a physical system's inertial and gravitational properties). This realization would greatly advance the fields of aerospace propulsion and power generation."

Yeah that's a pretty big if there Chief.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    OJ, you're lacking understanding of how these craft create an independent inertial environment around them
    I assume he is because as far as I know...so is essentially every human being on this planet.

Anyway I don't know a thing about any of this stuff but have imagined, on the basis of nothing really, that while a physical craft would be subject to physical laws (and I admit that as someone who is primarily human by birth I am included in the "lacking understanding of how craft create an independent inertial environment" category) an image of a craft would not be.

This occurred to me while sitting in my living room, with the sun reflecting off my watch and creating a dot on the wall my kid was watching.

The instant acceleration-deceleration and three-dimensional jumps from one surface to another if it happened to be in line with my watch blew his mind, but was totally predictable and unsurprising to me.

I could imagine that potentially an advanced civilization could develop a technology which allows for the projection of some representation of their craft, which might not even need to be a "craft" per se - maybe it's a college lab room and the bighead littlebody people are poking around as part of their undergrad primate research, I don't know.

But the massless image of my watch could endure changes in speed and direction that would have liquified me, and the technology involved was "polished surface." So depending on what, if anything, is actually present, whether that's of earthly origin or not, if someone is able to project a cohesive image of something that appears to be a physically present object, that image could potentially be moved at seemingly impossible speeds.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

I'm gonna suggest you switch from Gillette to Occam's for shaving...

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    I'm gonna suggest you switch from Gillette to Occam's for shaving...
    It's the best a man can get...

(Sure it is.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Hi Maple,
    “OJ, you're lacking understanding of how these craft create an independent inertial environment around them
    I assume he is because as far as I know...so is essentially every human being on this planet.”

Not so Maple, many humans on this planet are currently working on antigravity fields and inertial field shielding. We are flying the TR-3B to develop this technology now. Bob Lazar can explain how it works if you’re interested. Just google him.
    Again, just watch the tic tac video and you can clearly see this field around the craft. All advanced technology looks like magic or impossible if you don’t understand it. If you told someone from 100 years ago that you could travel comfortably from one side of the USA to the other in 6 hours, what do you think they would say???

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    If you told someone from 100 years ago that you could travel comfortably from one side of the USA to the other in 6 hours, what do you think they would say???
    "That doesn't violate any law of physics we know of and is a reasonable extrapolation of current technology, considering ten years ago we cracked 100mph in a plane for the first time and now can do 225, making it possible already to cover the distance between Chicago and Salt Lake City in under six hours in a commercially manufactured plane."

No actual hard proof of Bob Lazar's claims about alien tech yet. If you choose to believe them, that's up to you.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

What the heck is a TR-3B?

User Tag List