Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ‘A Skull and Bones-type vibe’: Spy agencies grapple with how much to share on UFO’s

‘A Skull and Bones-type vibe’: Spy agencies grapple with how much to share on UFO’s

Congress may need to create incentives to get national security officials to talk.

As Congress prepares to hold the first public hearing on UFOs in half a century, the Pentagon and intelligence agencies are feuding internally over how much to cooperate with demands to investigate and share what they know, according to current and former national security officials.

Pentagon officials are under increasing pressure to carry out Congress’ recent mandate to establish a permanent effort to coordinate research into reports of highly advanced aircraft of unknown origin intruding into protected airspace.

“There has to be something to hold people accountable but also give them a chance to come out clean for a period of time,” the official added, noting that in his experience the Pentagon oversight group has been “stonewalled.”

The official said there are people with knowledge of the phenomena who have yet to contribute to the oversight effort.

“These people exist and they are protecting very interesting information,” the official said.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...aring-00032713

That’s because many of the people in the know are actually quiet professionals.
    #RESIST

I fucking love the "X-files." So much win in that show. 😀
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I fucking love the "X-files." So much win in that show. 😀
    Friday nights in my early teen years revolved around watching Mulder and Scully.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Friday nights in my early teen years revolved around watching Mulder and Scully.
    That explains your handle.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

I want to believe.

I am going to tell you all something that you can choose to believe, or not, matters not to me. I can not disclose how I know this…
    Google “TR-3B”. These hovering black triangles are our (USA) platform that are our initial efforts to reverse engineer the anti gravity technology that we have taken from numerous alien craft that we have in our possession. We are developing meta materials and exotic elements to power the TR-B3s. And that is the truth, they are ours….

My opinion is that they are protecting a Maskirovka campaign that uses "UFO" sightings to conceal advanced Human technology and to confound our adversaries.
    For example, the Tic Tac incidents.
    They generate a lot of buzz because fighter pilots(Top Guns!!) have attested to them.
    Sworn, trusted men who have served the Country their entire lives could be expected to willingly lie to further that protection. After all, they're willing to drop bombs on the children of our enemies("War is Hell"- I get it) so would they bridle at enabling a bunch of UFO conspiracy nuts?
    I hope the smooth brains in Congress(spit) can control their desires for TV time and recognize this.
    Or, the Lizard People will shut them down.

Quote Originally Posted by oakdalecurtis View Post
    I am going to tell you all something that you can choose to believe, or not, matters not to me. I can not disclose how I know this…
    Google “TR-3B”. These hovering black triangles are our (USA) platform that are our initial efforts to reverse engineer the anti gravity technology that we have taken from numerous alien craft that we have in our possession. We are developing meta materials and exotic elements to power the TR-B3s. And that is the truth, they are ours….
    Agreed. Why in the world would we want all this made public, is beyond me. We don't want China and Russia knowing what we have.
    When you look at all the evidence across many many incidents and over a very long time period, it's very obvious that UFO'S do indeed exist.

Quote Originally Posted by dpadams6 View Post
    Agreed. Why in the world would we want all this made public, is beyond me. We don't want China and Russia knowing what we have.
    If this stuff was even remotely ours, if it resembled an existing program just a little bit, you wouldn’t have folks like Elizondo still free.

The pentagon wouldn’t have come out and confirm the US Navy videos and you certainly wouldn’t have Cmdr. Dave Fravor and Lt. Cmdr. Alex Dietrich going on 60 minutes doing TV interviews. You’d have the FBI kicking in doors and dragging people off to jail in the middle of the night with zero comments.

User Tag List