Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Old Man- TV series with Jeff Bridges

The Old Man- TV series with Jeff Bridges

I'm a bit of a Jeff Bridges fan so I'll definitely give it a shot. I'm just glad Hollywood didn't cast Liam Neeson for once in a old man kicks ass project.

Here's hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    I'm a bit of a Jeff Bridges fan so I'll definitely give it a shot. I'm just glad Hollywood didn't cast Liam Neeson for once in a old man kicks ass project.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    "The Dude" looks pissed. Someone must have taken his rug again...

Quote Originally Posted by rd62 View Post
    "The Dude" looks pissed. Someone must have taken his rug again...
    Or micturated upon it...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

OK, as an old guy who had a Rottweiler (they don’t live nearly long enough) I’ll be there watching this.

Site Supporter
    That looks fun.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

This showed up in my email yesterday afternoon: Working The Trapline — Old Men & Texas Rangers

This here old dog has a fine pedigree. For starters, it comes from the pen of Thomas Perry, who made his Edgar-winning bones with the Jane Whitefield series, featuring a Seneca Indian woman who helps people who need to disappear. Here’s the caper from Perry’s book:

To all appearances, Dan Chase is a harmless retiree in Vermont with two big mutts and a grown daughter he keeps in touch with by phone. But most 60-year-old widowers don’t have multiple driver’s licenses, savings stockpiled in banks across the country, and a bugout kit with two Beretta Nanos* stashed in the spare bedroom closet. Most have not spent decades on the run. Thirty-five years ago, as a young hotshot in army intelligence, Chase was sent to Libya to covertly assist a rebel army. When the plan turned sour, Chase reacted according to his own ideas of right and wrong, triggering consequences he could never have anticipated. And someone still wants him dead because of them. Just as he had begun to think himself finally safe, Chase must reawaken his survival instincts to contend with the history he has spent his adult life trying to escape.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    This could actually be good.

Premier pushed off to 6/16 10:00 EST/9:00 CST
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

User Tag List