Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: USPSA President Special Election 2022

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    More USPSA drama ..........incredible I thought YML would bring some professionalism & help to keep it that way.
    Dude.....thats why he's out.

Site Supporter
    Who is the problem in the organization? What a shit show.

I wish IDPA banned shoot me first vests. I just can't get past those anymore. Maybe PCSL will take off in my neighborhood.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

I've got a localish range, only about 2 hours away, that seems to be starting up ICORE. Maybe I'll make a move over to revolvers.
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I wish IDPA banned shoot me first vests. I just can't get past those anymore. Maybe PCSL will take off in my neighborhood.
    Run a Hawaiian shirt. Sometimes you can find them on the more rigid side. I wear them often, even when not carrying.

The closest USPSA clubs to me are in New Smyrna Beach, Hernando Sportsman’s Club in Pasco County, or East of Orlando, all over an hour , one-way. This new round of drama isn’t exactly getting me motivated to spend the effort to get to a match.

Maybe I should start scouring Goodwill for a used photographers vest…

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Run a Hawaiian shirt. Sometimes you can find them on the more rigid side. I wear them often, even when not carrying.
    It is not what I would run, it is what others do. I just can't take that stuff, seriously or otherwise. @GJM recently sent me a video of a super squad at the IDPA Nationals. TGO, Nils, others looking just comical in those vests. The funniest part was seeing a vest-clad shooter making ready next to an RO wearing a normal T shirt.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

It is not what I would run, it is what others do. I just can't take that stuff, seriously or otherwise. @GJM recently sent me a video of a super squad at the IDPA Nationals. TGO, Nils, others looking just comical in those vests. The funniest part was seeing a vest-clad shooter making ready next to an RO wearing a normal T shirt.
    ... which is why I shot AIWB in my Star Wars t-shirt, err, "sponsor jersey".

I think there were 4 of us shooting from appendix at IDPA Nationals.

Can you find the full size Langdon Beretta in this picture?

http://instagram.com/p/CpLHEq8j96_/

Come on, @YVK. Get with the LARP. Are the vests that different from USPSA Nascar jerseys full of fake 'sponsors'?
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    The closest USPSA clubs to me are in New Smyrna Beach, Hernando Sportsman’s Club in Pasco County, or East of Orlando, all over an hour , one-way. This new round of drama isn’t exactly getting me motivated to spend the effort to get to a match.

Maybe I should start scouring Goodwill for a used photographers vest…
    Bro - I keep telling you to come up for our Monday night "hit factor scored" match in Sarasota, but have you come out?

Additionally, Ruskin has a match and they're 40 minutes north (one way). St Pete's has a match and it is 45 minutes north (one way). Punta Gorda has a weekly matches and they're 45 minutes south (one way).

User Tag List