Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MTR holsters GTG?

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Kramer makes some nice stuff. Nice folks, too.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Agreed. For leather, no better than Kramer.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Ruger’s spec of a 3.6” barrel worries me a little, I’m not sure how close it is to other OM type pistols.
    The barrel is bushingless and extends beyond the end of the slide just a tiny bit. I think the slide itself is pretty much unchanged with the exception of the BHP-ish scallops up front.

Snag a good holster and a couple Wilson mags with the short metal base plate and you should be all set. Nice overlooked gun in a market that's saturated with micro 9s.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    The barrel is bushingless and extends beyond the end of the slide just a tiny bit. I think the slide itself is pretty much unchanged with the exception of the BHP-ish scallops up front.

Snag a good holster and a couple Wilson mags with the short metal base plate and you should be all set. Nice overlooked gun in a market that's saturated with micro 9s.

I just had the bright idea of comparing this gun to the only other OM-sized pistol I could find (a Taurus) on a size comparison website. They were almost identical in length, so I think it’s close enough to “normal” OM length to work.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I did hear back from MTR, but for now I’m sticking with what I know - JMCK OWB2 ordered. Thanks, @Tony Mayer!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I did hear back from MTR, but for now I’m sticking with what I know - JMCK OWB2 ordered. Thanks, @Tony Mayer!
    [emoji106]

Just an FYI but Kirkpatrick Gunleather makes a nice Avenger style leather OWB called the Texas Strongside.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

User Tag List