Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bee, Wasp, Hornets... anyone know if this actually works?

A badminton racket makes a wonderful weapon for the carpenter bees and for the ultimate challenge use a yard stick. Beer is required in this sport! If you want to be boring, spray the permethrin and go watch mens gymnastics or something.

Site Supporter
    First time out with the new Staccato I had a carpenter bee line up directly between me and the berm at about 3 yards away. Shooting him right in the face was a satisfying way to break in a new pistol, but I wouldn’t recommend it for neighborhoods.

I hear good things about the salt guns for insect killing though, and many a bee fell to my super soaker as a young child and later an airsoft Glock was put to good use against bees when I was in college.

A badminton racket makes a wonderful weapon for the carpenter bees and for the ultimate challenge use a yard stick. Beer is required in this sport! If you want to be boring, spray the permethrin and go watch mens gymnastics or something.
    This reminds me of my youth. I always got away with it. My brother usually got stung.

I spray outside our house with some powerful crap called Demon WP. It's an inseticide that kills pretty much everything. Florida has roaches that are bigger than my thumb and affectionately nicknamed "Palmetto Bugs" by those who grew up here. They are a roach. Demon WP kills them, bees, wasps, ants, most spiders, crickets, lubbers, and probably more. It leaves a residual that keeps killing bugs for months at a time. I do not use it in my home. I spray along the bottom edge exterior of my house and around windows and doors.

Precharged airguns with no pellet kill them dead.

Flys are worse here. Im going to get one these. https://flytrapofficial.com/products...QaAhPpEALw_wcB

Theres all kinds of traps using 2 Liter soda bottles
    Last edited by UNK; 05-15-2022 at 09:41 AM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    These guys are local to me, and I can vouch that the traps work. Put 4-6 of them around your deck and yard. Be(e) aware that each variety of winged bastard is attracted to different scents engineered by my peeps, so you need to tailor the trap to the pest.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/2...9&ref_=ast_bln
    Mine is out for delivery now, thank you.
    #RESIST

User Tag List