Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: David Paulides Missing 411

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    I'll give you a call when my liver fails. Unless the aliens get me first, in which case my organ meats will be in a test tube.

Most likely it will be cancer, just statistically speaking....

Either way it's a fun way to go out I'm sure. Tough guy points will be awarded and they will talk about how strong you were at your funeral.

Not the weirdest PF thread but it's top 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Except none of this can explain why tracking dogs cannot find any scent, there are few things as reliable as multiple dogs sense of smell.
    This is also as much art as science when you're playing with wind speed, direction, air temp, altitude, terrain, condition of objective, dispersion/dilution, proximity, and the particulars of the dog and it's team.

Dogs catching a scent and following it immediately to objective is the best case but less frequent scenario.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Quote Originally Posted by Welder View Post
    My property borders the Nat'l Forest -- it's a wonder I'm still alive....🤔
    This post confirms that sasquatch posts to pistol-forum

Proove otherwise.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hiro View Post
    This post confirms that sasquatch posts to pistol-forum

Proove otherwise.
    Not so fast. If welder was a Sasquatch the sparks /open flame would set his fur on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Not so fast. If welder was a Sasquatch the sparks /open flame would set his fur on fire.
    Dude, please. Your sasquatch knowledge is lacking.

Sasquatch fur is fire retardant.

Nomex is based on DNA samples recovered from national forest land. It's in the first draft of the patent but you know, that was "edited"

Site Supporter
    Except none of this can explain why tracking dogs cannot find any scent, there are few things as reliable as multiple dogs sense of smell.
    You need to get over yourself. I work with some of the best Bloodhounds in my state. Watching them work is a lot of fun, but they are living, breathing animals and don’t work 100% of the time. There are so many variables involved with tracking dogs. I’ve trailed them for miles on a several day old scent, and I’ve also been the “target” and watched them walk right past me. Nothing is foolproof.

Quote Originally Posted by hiro View Post
    Dude, please. Your sasquatch knowledge is lacking.

Sasquatch fur is fire retardant.

Nomex is based on DNA samples recovered from national forest land. It's in the first draft of the patent but you know, that was "edited"
    But don't worry. Our Lizard Overlords, aka #shitmods will be right along...

I for one welcome our Sasquatch and/or alien overlords!
    Don’t just sit there – do something short sighted and stupid!

Just so you know, it's not something 'anybody' is going to force upon you. You'll be really tough about it until your liver begins to fail or you get a cancer diagnosis, at which point you'd be wise to reconsider your tough guy act. Of course, if you're like most, you'll choose the 'accepted' treatment protocol and quietly fade away in short order. It's a choice you ultimately make to administer to yourself to take responsibility for your failing health and begin to heal yourself rather than passing off the responsibility to your doctor who has a conflict of interest in profiting off your death immensely. Cancer is big business, the longer they can keep you hanging on the more money they make.

User Tag List