Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: David Paulides Missing 411

No Bigfoot, just a woman who wandered off a trail.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/14/us/mi...rnd/index.html
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Re Bigfoot, UFOs, etc, as my scientist son often says, the plural of anecdote is not "evidence."

The reason I know there's no Sasquatch is that none of the "researchers" carry guns. If you really believed you were going after a very large, reportedly carnivorous, and intelligent critter, wouldn't you prepare yourself for the possibility of hostilities? How can the P-F community take anyone seriously who isn't packing at least a G20 on their Bigfoot hide-and-seeks?

Now, aliens are different. I'm pretty sure my former employer has one in a freezer in the basement at Hqs. But you didn't hear it from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shades View Post
    who isn't packing at least a G20 on their Bigfoot hide-and-seeks?.
    @GJM Your true purpose is revealed!

I want to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Shades View Post
    Re Bigfoot, UFOs, etc, as my scientist son often says, the plural of anecdote is not "evidence."

The reason I know there's no Sasquatch is that none of the "researchers" carry guns. If you really believed you were going after a very large, reportedly carnivorous, and intelligent critter, wouldn't you prepare yourself for the possibility of hostilities? How can the P-F community take anyone seriously who isn't packing at least a G20 on their Bigfoot hide-and-seeks?

Now, aliens are different. I'm pretty sure my former employer has one in a freezer in the basement at Hqs. But you didn't hear it from me.
    The cast of one of those Bigfoot shows came into a store I was working at part time years ago. I asked the guy named Bilbo or Bobo or Booboo, I can't remember what it was, why none of them carried guns or even bear spray for that matter. I didn't really get an answer from him.

User Tag List