Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: David Paulides Missing 411

My top 5 reasons why people go missing in the wilderness, in no particular order;

They step in a hole in the ground.

They get stuck in the mud.

They get eaten by wildlife.

They are abducted/murdered by other humans.

They get lost and unprepared and die from exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    And yet none of those things can reliably be disproven, just because they sound 'phony', anymore than they can easily be proven. UFO's are a thing, which I've seen with my own eyes and someone close to me. How do you explain them with stupidity? Colon cleansing (coffee enemas) are literally life savers, which I have again seen first hand save lives of those close to me.
    The burden of proof is on the one making an extraordinary claim. To do otherwise is simply enabling credulity.

No one can disprove what you say you saw, nor can you prove it. A million such claims say nothing about UFOs, bigfoot or enemas.

Doubting is simply a mindset based on Reason, education and a jaundiced view of Humanity...that everyone over the age of 21 should have developed.

Not to be insulting, but your very User name implies a faith based mind. That alone implies a measure of desire to believe in extraordinary assertions.

Swamp apes and aliens must have got the word that I'm a tough customer, because they've steered clear of me. Anybody tries to run coffee up my bunghole is gonna wish they'd been abducted by aliens.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Swamp apes and aliens must have got the word that I'm a tough customer, because they've steered clear of me. Anybody tries to run coffee up my bunghole is gonna wish they'd been abducted by aliens.
    Just so you know, it's not something 'anybody' is going to force upon you. You'll be really tough about it until your liver begins to fail or you get a cancer diagnosis, at which point you'd be wise to reconsider your tough guy act. Of course, if you're like most, you'll choose the 'accepted' treatment protocol and quietly fade away in short order. It's a choice you ultimately make to administer to yourself to take responsibility for your failing health and begin to heal yourself rather than passing off the responsibility to your doctor who has a conflict of interest in profiting off your death immensely. Cancer is big business, the longer they can keep you hanging on the more money they make.
    Last edited by Thy.Will.Be.Done; 05-13-2022 at 11:25 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Dane View Post
    My top 5 reasons why people go missing in the wilderness, in no particular order;

They step in a hole in the ground.

They get stuck in the mud.

They get eaten by wildlife.

They are abducted/murdered by other humans.

They get lost and unprepared and die from exposure.
    You left out suicide.

Site Supporter
    Bodies out in the wilderness are just plain hard to find. Having done many SAR missions over the last 16 years, some you find, some you don’t. Many of the ones we did find- were in places that make you ask “what the hell were they doing there.” There are bodies found in overgrown ditches and vacant lots in the middle of cities all the time. They have often been there for a long time.

The simple answer of they fell and broke their leg, then died of exposure is too easy for some people. It’s a lot cooler story to think they were abducted by aliens or Bigfoot.

Quote Originally Posted by msstate56 View Post
    Bodies out in the wilderness are just plain hard to find. Having done many SAR missions over the last 16 years, some you find, some you don’t. Many of the ones we did find- were in places that make you ask “what the hell were they doing there.” There are bodies found in overgrown ditches and vacant lots in the middle of cities all the time. They have often been there for a long time.

The simple answer of they fell and broke their leg, then died of exposure is too easy for some people. It’s a lot cooler story to think they were abducted by aliens or Bigfoot.
    Except none of this can explain why tracking dogs cannot find any scent, there are few things as reliable as multiple dogs sense of smell.

Just so you know, it's not something 'anybody' is going to force upon you. You'll be really tough about it until your liver begins to fail or you get a cancer diagnosis, at which point you'd be wise to reconsider your tough guy act. Of course, if you're like most, you'll choose the 'accepted' treatment protocol and quietly fade away in short order. It's a choice you ultimately make to administer to yourself to take responsibility for your failing health and begin to heal yourself rather than passing off the responsibility to your doctor who has a conflict of interest in profiting off your death immensely. Cancer is big business, the longer they can keep you hanging on the more money they make.
    I'll give you a call when my liver fails. Unless the aliens get me first, in which case my organ meats will be in a test tube.

Except none of this can explain why tracking dogs cannot find any scent, there are few things as reliable as multiple dogs sense of smell.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

If we’re going to seriously discuss zany conspiracy theories, I’m actually happy for the change of pace away from chem trails and politics. I get much more entertainment from stories about Bigfoot, aliens, and other horror movie monsters in the woods.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    My property borders the Nat'l Forest -- it's a wonder I'm still alive....🤔

User Tag List